• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COVID-19 vaccine, you getting it?

My older sister (69 years of age) stated after her 2nd shot, "three difficult days but finally OK" after those three days.
This was in a text & she didn't elaborate on symptoms.
Just for some back ground on my sister: she has had issues with the flu vac & other pharma, in recent years.

A lady on my street (74 years of age) received her second shot early this week & she isn't having any issues.

Haven't had the opportunity to get the vaccine yet but MN gov. is supposed to make an announcement today that could speed up the process.

C'mon now, "unknown" is a legitimate category. I'm sure you remember back in the day, driving in the seedy part of down town and seeing "IT" dressed in a super short/tight mini-skirt and crop top, trying to get your attention so you'd stop?! Well, some of them were definitely in the "unknown" category! In fact, some of them were downright scary. Ain't nothing quite like pulling up to one that "looks" like a chick and saying "hey", and the voice that comes out of their head is deeper than yours!! Just sayin'! :eek:

Floyd T

C'mon now, "unknown" is a legitimate category. I'm sure you remember back in the day, driving in the seedy part of down town and seeing "IT" dressed in a super short/tight mini-skirt and crop top, trying to get your attention so you'd stop?! Well, some of them were definitely in the "unknown" category! In fact, some of them were downright scary. Ain't nothing quite like pulling up to one that "looks" like a chick and saying "hey", and the voice that comes out of their head is deeper than yours!! Just sayin'! :eek:

Floyd T
Soon we will all be "it". It will be offensive to refer to gender.

lol

Just sayin', it would be easy to put the form out and require an answer.

You either is human, or you ain't.
That's were I think we should stop asking.

lol

1st shot down with no side effects other than a slightly sore arm. Next shot is next month.

I figure this will be an annual thing, much like getting an annual flu shot. Well, that is my hope, anyway.

1st shot down with no side effects other than a slightly sore arm. Next shot is next month.

I figure this will be an annual thing, much like getting an annual flu shot. Well, that is my hope, anyway.

I agree that this could end up being an annual deal. Yay... :/ I wonder, though, if with so many strain mutations that are happening, if it's going to be just like with the traditional flu shot where they just take a mathematical and scientific WAG on what the prevalent strain is going to be for the season when producing the annual flu vax?

I agree that this could end up being an annual deal. Yay... :/ I wonder, though, if with so many strain mutations that are happening, if it's going to be just like with the traditional flu shot where they just take a mathematical and scientific WAG on what the prevalent strain is going to be for the season when producing the annual flu vax?

I have a feeling it's doing to be different.
Changing quickly.
Not good.
I hope you are correct and I am not.
Though it could burn out.

I think they should hire the Warren Commission to settle all the wildly varying opinions and over the next 30 years they can slowly release false information.

I have a feeling it's doing to be different.
Changing quickly.
Not good.
I hope you are correct and I am not.
Though it could burn out.
Covid-19 mutates half as fast as the flu. Or so I’ve read.

When I was a kid the saying was "believe 90% of what you see and 10% of what you hear"

Now, I think it's more like ....believe 5% of what you see and hear, and if it has to do with COVID, believe .00034%

@grateful1

Gary, you've had the same avatar for a while now? I remember I used to log in to CP just to see what your new provocative avatar might be:cool:

We have to remember, we have only had a little over a year to study this... With a strain like this, it usually takes years just to get a basic understanding of what we are dealing with, 5 years will only yield a little more than a basic understanding.... we have a ways to go.

I will get mine as soon as I can, unfortunately Switzerland is dragging ass and supply to us sucks.. I trust the science and to be honest I play with enough mutagens and tobacco related carcinogens than what ever might (nothing in my opinion) be in the vaccine. The alcohol, tobacco, hexane, dichloromethane, chloroform, ether, ethidium bromide and whatever other chemical I have exposed myself to through the years are probably greater hazards.

Just scheduled my two shots: April 5 & May 3 ...............

.................. looks like I may be at the re-scheduled Residents show on May 6, after all 🤪