• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Really glad to hear this showed up!

Greg, I can replace the Monte with a comparable smoke? Should I ship it direct to you or where is this thing heading?

I think if anyone should, I should trade out for any damaged smokes. I have a Monte #2, and I'll try to find as close of a match to the Cabaiguan as I can. Give me a day or two, and I'll send something straight to Greg.

Very nice gesture guys! :thumbs:

FYI, John will be sending his Puts to me and I'll do the switch for him. Once that's done, the Pass will ship straight to Greg.

Thanks for letting me play Greg, this 2nd round of a newbie pass was a little easier as I got used to pricing cigars from being in your 1st pass.

Dave

Really glad to hear this showed up!

Greg, I can replace the Monte with a comparable smoke? Should I ship it direct to you or where is this thing heading?

I think if anyone should, I should trade out for any damaged smokes. I have a Monte #2, and I'll try to find as close of a match to the Cabaiguan as I can. Give me a day or two, and I'll send something straight to Greg.

Very nice gesture guys! :thumbs:

FYI, John will be sending his Puts to me and I'll do the switch for him. Once that's done, the Pass will ship straight to Greg.

Thanks for letting me play Greg, this 2nd round of a newbie pass was a little easier as I got used to pricing cigars from being in your 1st pass.

Dave

Sounds good Dave! Very glad to have you along with all the other brothers in the pass! Hope you and everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

I'm certainly fine with passing virtually if my return home is going to be logistically difficult. I'll need to double check my stash at home in order to come up with my puts anyway, so I'll be sure to wake up the thread once I get back to Miami...

I smoked a Davidoff Corona Maduro out in the 35* weather this afternoon, and while the cigar was delicious, I can't imagine having to contend with smoking outdoors during such crummy cold weather. I don't know how you cold climate characters do it...

Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

I'm certainly fine with passing virtually if my return home is going to be logistically difficult. I'll need to double check my stash at home in order to come up with my puts anyway, so I'll be sure to wake up the thread once I get back to Miami...

I smoked a Davidoff Corona Maduro out in the 35* weather this afternoon, and while the cigar was delicious, I can't imagine having to contend with smoking outdoors during such crummy cold weather. I don't know how you cold climate characters do it...

Sounds good Steve! We've also got Jim and Dain to do theirs as well as Bill who will be doing a hand off. I think Bill would be good to go next as he's going to be coming over to switch out his Takes/Puts as soon as the pass shows up. Once he's got his done, whoever is ready after that can go ahead with theirs.

Bill, you want to go ahead and post yours?

Sounds good Steve! We've also got Jim and Dain to do theirs as well as Bill who will be doing a hand off. I think Bill would be good to go next as he's going to be coming over to switch out his Takes/Puts as soon as the pass shows up. Once he's got his done, whoever is ready after that can go ahead with theirs.

Bill, you want to go ahead and post yours?

Ok I'll give it a whirl.

Takes.........................................................Puts

44) SCDLH Principe 08..$ 4.69..................97) Partagas Shorts 03/08..$ 4.52
66) Tatuaje T110.......$ 9.00......................98) Anejo 50 12/09.........$ 9.00
77) Tatuaje Face.......$ 13.00....................99) Avo 80th '06...........$ 13.87
96) Cohiba Siglo IV....$ 11.22...................100) Ramon Allones RE Canada Petit Unicos '09....$ 13.00
.............................................................101) Tatuaje Unicos 04/10

Ok I'll give it a whirl.

44) SCDLH Principe 08..$ 4.69..................97) Partagas Shorts 03/08..$ 4.52
66) Tatuaje T110.......$ 9.00......................98) Anejo 50 12/09.........$ 9.00
77) Tatuaje Face.......$ 13.00....................99) Avo 80th '06...........$ 13.87
96) Cohiba Siglo IV....$ 11.22...................100) Ramon Allones RE Canada Petit Unicos '09....$ 13.00
.............................................................101) Tatuaje Unicos 04/10

Haven't looked up any of these, but look good to me. Any others want to weigh in?

Ok I'll give it a whirl.

Haven't looked up any of these, but look good to me. Any others want to weigh in?
44 was one of my takes:
44. T) SCDLH El Principe - $4.41
82. P) HDM A/T Coronations DIC07 - $4.34

Ok I'll give it a whirl.

66) Tatuaje T110............$ 9.00....................98) Anejo 50 12/09.........$ 9.00
77) Tatuaje Face.........$ 13.00....................99) Avo 80th '06...........$ 13.87
96) Cohiba Siglo IV......$ 11.22...................100) Ramon Allones RE Canada Petit Unicos '09....$ 13.00
...............................................................101) Tatuaje Unicos 04/10

44 was one of my takes:
44. T) SCDLH El Principe - $4.41
82. P) HDM A/T Coronations DIC07 - $4.34

No problem then:

82) HDM A/T Coronations DIC07..$ 4.34................97) Partagas Shorts 03/08..$ 4.52
66) Tatuaje T110......................$ 9.00..................98) Anejo 50 12/09.........$ 9.00
77) Tatuaje Face......................$ 13.00................99) Avo 80th '06...........$ 13.87
96) Cohiba Siglo IV...................$ 11.22...............100) Ramon Allones RE Canada Petit Unicos '09....$ 13.00
........................................................................101) Tatuaje Unicos 04/10

Greg,

Like we taked about I'll be out of town and away from any computer from this afternoon until Sunday, December 26th and again the afternoon of December 30th until January 2nd, 2011.

Greg,

Like we taked about I'll be out of town and away from any computer from this afternoon until Sunday, December 26th and again the afternoon of December 30th until January 2nd, 2011.

I've a feeling the pass will take some time to get back here, so no worries. All your takes/puts are approved, nice job on those!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas with friends and family!

Johns' sticks came in the mail and I will do the switch for him. The pass should be ready to ship out on Monday as I am on duty on Sunday. Greg, am I still shipping this to you?

Dave

Hope everyone had a great Christmas with friends and family!

Johns' sticks came in the mail and I will do the switch for him. The pass should be ready to ship out on Monday as I am on duty on Sunday. Greg, am I still shipping this to you?

Dave

Yep! Ship it back to me. Many thanks bruddah!

Greg, Pass is headed home!

DC9405503699300456517823

[font="Arial]Let me know when it gets there. I went through the cigars as I did IAP's P/T's and all cigars look to be nice and refreshed. They couldn't get a tan as we had some tropical rain on the islands during this Christmas break. [/font]
[font="Arial]
[/font]
[font="Arial]Nothing like what our Cali brothers have had to go through recently. Hope none of you were affected by those mudslides and torrential downpours. [/font]
ohmy.gif

Pass arrived in fine shape yesterday afternoon! Thanks VERY much for the extras, not necessary but very much appreciated. Thank you!!

We still have a few to do their takes/puts. Since Bill's got his up and approved, we can go ahead and let the next person post their takes/puts as well. Who wants to go next?

Hope everyone had a great time last night for New Years Eve and has had an excellent New Years day!

Im back from vacation but I am heading out of town again on Monday and will not be back until Friday. If someone else would like to be next, I think it would be best for me to go last.

I'm home and can go whenever--next is fine with me if that's easiest for everyone. Just let me know...

I'll start looking over P's and T's either way though.