• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Here's what I've got in mind.

Prices are a combination of the prior valuation in the pass (particularly those for the Taken cigars, obviously) and Comparison Shopper/random internet averages (moreso with the Puts, again, rather obviously...) and a spritzing of Mokidust sprinkled in as well.

85 Casa Fernandez Arsenio ($4.90) for
102 Viaje Platino Fino ($5.01)

88 Winston Churchill Marrakesh ($17.04) for
103 Padron 1926 #1 Maduro ($20.69)

90 Nosotros Corona Larga ($9.00) for
104 Padilla Miami Lancero w/ brown, yellow, & black band--not red and black "fountain pen nib" band ($8.56)

93 Viaje Oro Perfecto Squared ($9.50) for
105 AF Anejo Shark ($10.25)

99 AVO 80th 2006 ($13.87) for
106 Davidoff Millennium Corona Maduro ($13.28)

I look forward to the input. I've got a few miscellaneous thoughts but will withhold them to avoid prejudicing anyone's opinion.

Here's what I've got in mind.

Prices are a combination of the prior valuation in the pass (particularly those for the Taken cigars, obviously) and Comparison Shopper/random internet averages (moreso with the Puts, again, rather obviously...) and a spritzing of Mokidust sprinkled in as well.

85 Casa Fernandez Arsenio ($4.90) for
102 Viaje Platino Fino ($5.01)

88 Winston Churchill Marrakesh ($17.04) for
103 Padron 1926 #1 Maduro ($20.69)

90 Nosotros Corona Larga ($9.00) for
104 Padilla Miami Lancero w/ brown, yellow, & black band--not red and black "fountain pen nib" band ($8.56)

93 Viaje Oro Perfecto Squared ($9.50) for
105 AF Anejo Shark ($10.25)

99 AVO 80th 2006 ($13.87) for
106 Davidoff Millennium Corona Maduro ($13.28)

I look forward to the input. I've got a few miscellaneous thoughts but will withhold them to avoid prejudicing anyone's opinion.

What was the vitola of the Casa Fernandez? Just looking over these, everything seems to be good. Anyone else have any inpout?

I believe it's an Arsenio. One might think it's named for a similarity to Arsenio Hall's prodigiously long fingers, but at 5 1/4 x 54, I'm not sure he has any fingers that short.

Let me know when you're ready for me to send my end--I don't know how long you want to wait for the peanut gallery...

I believe it's an Arsenio. One might think it's named for a similarity to Arsenio Hall's prodigiously long fingers, but at 5 1/4 x 54, I'm not sure he has any fingers that short.

Let me know when you're ready for me to send my end--I don't know how long you want to wait for the peanut gallery...

Ah I see it, a robusto grande. All T/P's approved and good to go. I'd get yours out to you, but got to get the AVO 80th from Bill.

Ah I see it, a robusto grande. All T/P's approved and good to go. I'd get yours out to you, but got to get the AVO 80th from Bill.

I guess that's a hint for me to get off my a$$ and get over there, eh? :p

I guess that's a hint for me to get off my a$$ and get over there, eh? :p

I'll be making my trades tomorrow guys. Sorry to hold up things here.

Professor Antz,

I'm going to need your address--I seem to have misplaced my syllabus.

Thanks!
Steve
CPID #7649

PS--one of my classmates has been wiping boogers under the desks. I suspect it's the Roberti kid but I do not have any hardened (or crusty, for that matter) evidence.

Professor Antz,

I'm going to need your address--I seem to have misplaced my syllabus.

Thanks!
Steve
CPID #7649

PS--one of my classmates has been wiping boogers under the desks. I suspect it's the Roberti kid but I do not have any hardened (or crusty, for that matter) evidence.

I spoke with Gary and he will be staying after class to clean the desks of...all debris. He also agreed to use Kleenex going forward.

Good talking to you Gary!

So I believe we have Jim and Dain left, correct?

Bill stopped by the house at lunchtime yesterday and made his trades, was good to see you Bill. Sorry about the quarantine and all that, but better safe than sorry! :D Steve's puts are on their way and his takes shipped out first thing this morning, so all is good to go. Post 'em up whenever you're ready Jim.

Ok here we go

Put: #107 Tatuaje Face $13.00 Take:#91 Illusione Singulare $10.99

Put: #108 WOAM $8.00 Take: #70 Epernay Le Elegance $7.90

Put: #109 Tatuaje Barclay Rex ( Not sure on price I traded for these but I am sure it covers) Take: 91. Illusione Cruzado Marela $8.95

Hmmmm Do you think i am a fan of Dion?

Sorry, I've been zoning out in class. :laugh: Not much different from college.

Looks pretty good to me, imho. The Face is a bit of an overput but if Greg's cool with it...

Thanks again, Greg for hosting this. I've learned a lot. :thumbs:

Greg,

I am out of town until Thursday. I will try and put up P/T by then. I have no idea what I have hanging around my humidor. I have been so busy, I have not had a stick since November :love:

Thanks for all the help and the time for running this.. Every thing has been first class all the way.

DE

Ok here we go

Put: #107 Tatuaje Face $13.00 Take:#91 Illusione Singulare $10.99

Put: #108 WOAM $8.00 Take: #70 Epernay Le Elegance $7.90

Put: #109 Tatuaje Barclay Rex ( Not sure on price I traded for these but I am sure it covers) Take: 91. Illusione Cruzado Marela $8.95

Hmmmm Do you think i am a fan of Dion?

All look good there Jim! All those Dion sticks got gone pretty fast there. :laugh: I'll get your takes out in the mail asap brother!

Greg,

I am out of town until Thursday. I will try and put up P/T by then. I have no idea what I have hanging around my humidor. I have been so busy, I have not had a stick since November :love:

Thanks for all the help and the time for running this.. Every thing has been first class all the way.

DE

Whenever you're ready Dain, no worries my friend!

Alright Greg,

After digging around here is what I have come up with. With the search function down, finding the prices with in this thread has been tough!!

Puts.................................Takes..
Padron 1926 #2............Davidoff Mill Corona Maduro
Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro...................Opus #2
8-5-8 Sungrown Recent Release.................Anejo 49
God Of Fire Carlito 2005................................Casa Fuente Belicoso

I may be way off on these. The comparison shopper is missing prices on quite a few items. So what say ye?

Alright Greg,

After digging around here is what I have come up with. With the search function down, finding the prices with in this thread has been tough!!

Puts.................................Takes..
Padron 1926 #2............Davidoff Mill Corona Maduro
Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro...................Opus #2
8-5-8 Sungrown Recent Release.................Anejo 49
God Of Fire Carlito 2005................................Casa Fuente Belicoso

I may be way off on these. The comparison shopper is missing prices on quite a few items. So what say ye?

The only one I'd say wouldn't work would be the Padron for Opus due to rarity. Anyone else have input?

That's fine Greg. If no one else has any objections I will get these in the mail tomorrow so you can put this thing to bed!!

Thanks