• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chili Challenge IV - The Ghost Challenge

Awesome job... Glad it was you & not me!

Thanks again to emoshun (Jimmy) and Rod (Todd) for putting up the challenge! Glad to be of service, yet I'm surprised no one else accepted the challenge.

Be well.

C

Next is the CP "smash your toes with a sledgehammer" challenge.... :p

BlindedByScience said:
Next is the CP "smash your toes with a sledgehammer" challenge.... :p

Are you volunteering?  :D

No, I still have a few sequentially firing brain cells left.  I figure there will probably be someone...... :laugh:

I just harvested another ghost, it's about twice the size the one you ate.

If anybody feels like having a party in their mouth, don't be shy! :cool:

I'm not certain the size of the pepper matters. That son of a bitch will be like eating glass and fire! That's pretty much sums it up, along with mouth numbness and a warm feeling in the gut for a couple hours after. Oh and the exit burn is just as it has been in my experience eating jalapeños or really spicy New Mexico green chilies. The lone difference is that I also noticed acidic piss for a few. It disappears about 24 hours later.

Cesar, awesome job. Best analogy I've heard in a long time...like you are the sun or licked Satan's sack. Funny she-ite!

Well done, C. Is it hard to walk with those Clydesdale sized Nads?

Awesome job C! You had me on the edge of my seat! You walk among the chili pepper gods!

You deserve a sampler of Cuban cigars out of Fidel's personal stash for that one bro!

CMontoya79 said:
I'm not certain the size of the pepper matters. That son of a bitch will be like eating glass and fire! That's pretty much sums it up, along with mouth numbness and a warm feeling in the guy for a couple hours after. Oh and the exit burn is just as it has been in my experience eating jalapeños or really spicy New Mexico green chilies. The lone difference is that I also noticed acidic piss for a few. It disappears about 24 hours later.

Nice job C! Very brave, but...

BlindedByScience said:
Next is the CP "smash your BALLS with a sledgehammer" challenge.... :p
I would pay to see Gary (IP) do this!!!
great job bro!!