• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chili Challenge IV - The Ghost Challenge

:D
Keeping-Cool-this-Summer-with-Ban-Total-Refresh-Cooling-Body-Cloths.jpg

Have you seen people on YouTube do this. There could be trip to the hospital in the near future after this.

I can do hot. I've seen the vidz. I'm not afraid. Macho Mexicano, I'm a Mexican not a Mexi can't.

Rod said:
I already had him validate the heat level this past weekend.  I know Jimmy pretty well, and can trust he performed the "test".   :D

Rubbing it on one's nut sack does NOT constitute a proper test. 

CMontoya79 said:
I can do hot. I've seen the vidz. I'm not afraid. Macho Mexicano, I'm a Mexican not a Mexi can't.

C, I like the attitude bro - good luck but just don't rub it on your balls! :blush:

CMontoya79 said:
I know of another badass Montoya...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11914]

There is also this fella, from John Carpenters Vampires, Montoya vampire hunter.

I was thinking a few days ago that we should broadcast this live on ustream.

Rod said:

As I was reading the thread, that idea came to mind. Great idea. How about live streaming it during Charlie's QSH on August 9th? That would be funny as sh*t for all of us. By the time Little Caesar gets this going, we at the herf will be in 'great shape' to watch this CP World Event!

I can see T-Paul now...dying as he drunk watches this.  :laugh:

CMontoya79 said:
Way to step up man!
Good luck C! This makes me sick just reading the thread. I'll enjoy tuning in.

ironpeddler said:

As I was reading the thread, that idea came to mind. Great idea. How about live streaming it during Charlie's QSH on August 9th? That would be funny as sh*t for all of us. By the time Little Caesar gets this going, we at the herf will be in 'great shape' to watch this CP World Event!

I can see T-Paul now...dying as he drunk watches this.  :laugh:

If we do it that Sat. that would most likely be the case..LOL

The eagle has landed. I'm gonna keep her fresh until the day arrives for her to go down! Thanks for the hitch hikers, unnecessary but appreciated, they also will meet an untimely demise!

C