• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Bowl Tournament - Final!

What a game that was between UCLA and BYU..............down to the final 3 seconds and only need a field goal to win..........DOH!!!! :0

What a game that was between UCLA and BYU..............down to the final 3 seconds and only need a field goal to win..........DOH!!!! :0

Great game, your five for five nice job so far :thumbs:

I'm not the only one and it only matters for the big confidence numbers, like say, oh, 32! Your not doing too shabby yourself! :thumbs:

Winner: wasy
CP Tourney Final Score: 459 pts.
BCS Outcome: LSU 26 > OSU 25

and, thanks for the contest! :thumbs:

Damn! I've already missed 3 games...

Luckily they were only worth 9 pts combined. :D

Winner: That Stinki ass Monki
CP Tourney Score: 452
Final Game Total: OSU 34, LSU 27

Good luck and and thanks for the contest Charlie hope to see you soon. :thumbs:

Winner : Putz Mulligan
Total Points : 404
BCS Championship : Ohio State 27-Lsu 21

Now, seeing I picked you and Ohio Stae, do I get extra consideration Charlie? :laugh:

Winner : Putz Mulligan
Total Points : 404
BCS Championship : Ohio State 27-Lsu 21

Now, seeing I picked you and Ohio Stae, do I get extra consideration Charlie? :laugh:

For you I guess I might consider it!! :sign:

It looks like no one has faith in my picks ???

Boonedoogle

OSU 31 - LSU 27

Damn! Just got back into town, if anyone can't get in, let me know. Good luck to everyone! :thumbs: :(

After yesterday's wacky Hawaii Bowl results the standings have not changed though the maximum total points a particular player can receive has changed. Freakin' Boise State, sheesh! Everyone had them picked except Cparker (nice pick Chip).

There is still time to enter the contest portion for those of you who have not. Pick who you think is going to win the tournament! The link will take you to the appropriate post with the full run down and rules.

Still anyone's game at this point!

As its Christmas and no one likes to be left out of the fun there is a contest open to all except the participants (sorry gents). There are fifteen entrants in the CP College Bowl Tournament and the contest is this:

Who can guess which participant will be the overall winner and what will be the total final score. God forbid, in the event of a tie, please place what you believe the score of the BCS Championship will be.

Pertinent information:

32 bowl games
Each game is ranked 1-32
Maximum points available 528 (perfect picks)

Pick one of the following members:

smellysell
cookie_1978
wasy
fivebyfifty
fatken
boonedoggle
Putz Mulligan
Brickhouse
GOCOUGS2002
StinkiMonki
Cparker
Jack Straw
ChiTown_Huck
Marcsheldon
Southpaw

Example:

Winner: Putz Mulligan
CP Tourney Final Score: 528 pts.
BCS Outcome: Ohio State 56 > LSU 3

Prize: Ten cigars of my choosing (no dog rockets), I will post later what the bounty will be.

Rules:

1. One entry per member, NO EDITS! (post correctly the first time otherwise disqualification baby)
2. Cut off for entering is Midnight 12/31, anything after does not qualify!
3. My rules so no whining!
4. Have fun and Merry Christmas!

Hey Charlie quick question how are points awarded?

Mike

Points are awarded by the ranking you give them or strength of conviction. For example, last night Boise State was favored to win by a large margin, so large, as a matter of fact that over 90% of the participants in the Yahoo College Tournament chose them to win. I chose 31 out of 32 points and applied it to them winning. Because they lost I am awarded 0 points, had they won it would have been 31.

The contest is to choose a participant like me, or smellysell, or StinkiMonki, or even Brickhouse, etc. Assign points without going over 528 (now impossible as every member has at least one wrong pick ;) ) which makes the game playable as more then one contest entry for the same Tournament Participant. Pick who you think will win the BCS Championship Game and the score prediction.

Oh, a few more things that might help you win though there is no guaranty: Cross your fingers, throw salt over your shoulder, throw an appeal to the gods....................in other words, no right answers though there are many wrong answers. Ah, let's not forget that choosing while intoxicated increases your chances of winning ten fold! :thumbs:

I hope this clears it up, have fun and remember it's for free cigars! :thumbs:

Points are awarded by the ranking you give them or strength of conviction. For example, last night Boise State was favored to win by a large margin, so large, as a matter of fact that over 90% of the participants in the Yahoo College Tournament chose them to win. I chose 31 out of 32 points and applied it to them winning. Because they lost I am awarded 0 points, had they won it would have been 31.

The contest is to choose a participant like me, or smellysell, or StinkiMonki, or even Brickhouse, etc. Assign points without going over 528 (now impossible as every member has at least one wrong pick ;) ) which makes the game playable as more then one contest entry for the same Tournament Participant. Pick who you think will win the BCS Championship Game and the score prediction.

Oh, a few more things that might help you win though there is no guaranty: Cross your fingers, throw salt over your shoulder, throw an appeal to the gods....................in other words, no right answers though there are many wrong answers. Ah, let's not forget that choosing while intoxicated increases your chances of winning ten fold! :thumbs:

I hope this clears it up, have fun and remember it's for free cigars! :thumbs:
Thanks Charlie

I'm going with:
Winner: StinkiMonki
CP Tourney Final Score: 473 pts.
BCS Outcome: LSU 35 > Ohio State 24

go C Mich

Can't believe you guys have that game ranked so high!

Central Michigan :angry: just had a 28 point 3rd Quarter to tie the game at 41-41.