• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2019 Season

Anybody else fans Tate on their bench (different league)? I've learned this year with 6 teams, that something like Tate happens pretty much every week.

Knew benching Evans was gonna bite me in the ass. Somebody trade me for him or Evans!

Looks like my first Lose will come this week losing 2 guys to injury is killing me

When did they announce that Henry was going to play tonight? Been at work and missed it.

Well, through 6 weeks we have a pretty good spread in the standings; (2) at 5-1, (2) at 4-2, (2) at 3-3, (3) at 2-4, and well...(1) at 0-6.
Top points for through 6 weeks is TARCIM @smellysell ...and he is also the team with the most points against!

Good luck in week 7 boys!
Remember we are playing for some lovely smokes, BUT there is also that badass trophy sitting on Chester's mantel....

Well, through 6 weeks we have a pretty good spread in the standings; (2) at 5-1, (2) at 4-2, (2) at 3-3, (3) at 2-4, and well...(1) at 0-6.
Top points for through 6 weeks is TARCIM @smellysell ...and he is also the team with the most points against!

Good luck in week 7 boys!
Remember we are playing for some lovely smokes, BUT there is also that badass trophy sitting on Chester's mantel....
I've beat the 2nd or 3rd highest score with high weekly scores several times, so I'm not surprised haha.

Nothing like dropping you d in both leagues and they finally have a good week and team you pick up sucks it up lol

*Gents* reminder that we are hitting more bye weeks this weekend. Check your rosters and update your line ups damn it!!

dont like this spot, if I’d have played Coleman I’d be happy, but I need 3 points tonight with a back up QB in....ugh

good luck Justin!

dont like this spot, if I’d have played Coleman I’d be happy, but I need 3 points tonight with a back up QB in....ugh

good luck Justin!
Gonna be tough losing this one when my team played pretty well.

You sure none of you want to trade for Evans?