• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2019 Season

Well its been real Gentlemen! Fucking Diggs couldn't get two more fucking points... LOL

Have a great time in the Playoffs.

Paul

Have to brag for a second, I'm in 6 leagues and have a first round bye in every one! Never have had a year go this well, hopefully I can close a few of them out.

Good luck, everyone!

Have to brag for a second, I'm in 6 leagues and have a first round bye in every one! Never have had a year go this well, hopefully I can close a few of them out.

Good luck, everyone!
That is awesome Justin!! Good luck in all of them!!!!!!

Good Luck this week boys!!! Some pretty close projections there for our Semi-finals.

Chester, you better have one last smoke and then shine up the trophy as it will have a new home for 2020!!

View attachment 28931
Good Luck this week boys!!! Some pretty close projections there for our Semi-finals.

Chester, you better have one last smoke and then shine up the trophy as it will have a new home for 2020!!

Damn, that's the closet I've ever seen the expected points - .1 between Ben/Chester and .84 between Justin/Gary.

Damn Lamar! I went up against him and Ingram in my home cash league too! I'm hurting today...

Good luck, everyone!
And looking like I'll lose them all this week...

Congrats whoever BBB is haha!

Damn, had Anthony Miller in my lineup and switched him out last minute!

LMAO! I'm Ironpeddler here...

Honestly...I couldn't believe you didn't have Miller and Tannehill in your lineup when I finally checked my team for injury updates at 12:50 something yesterday afternoon. But what do I know, you had a better record than me...

Great game though...I didn't know if I could survive McCaffrey and Carson. But my final three came through...very slowly I might add. I think Kupp had zero going into the 4th quarter and Fournette was getting 1-3 points a touch. To score 200 points this time of year is a testament to luck when you consider how beat up most players are.

I feel like a Wild Card team that just made it to the Super Bowl. 🤣

I don’t have much of a chance tomorrow. Sucks

You got a shot...Indy have let elite receivers run all over them, you'll know early in the game when you see how the Colts defend against him. Thomas has lit up a number of better teams this year. If Thomas has his usual game, it very well may come down to Lutz...ugh. I despise kickers 🖕 and relying on them is the kiss of death.