• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2020 Season

Holy shit, injuries are killing me. One league I had Adams and Chark both injured on the bench, so started D Johnson and Gage, who both proceed to get hurt. Not feeling optimistic of Golladay making it through the game as my only receiver left on that team.
Tell me about it. I think half my are hurt

This is gonna be a hard season. Playing in 3 leagues. Drafted Michael Thomas in two, and Saquon Barkley in the third. I've never had all 3 of my first round picks be out for the season or for extended time. What a weird year... then again - it is 2020 so anything goes. The Footpocalypse is here.

This is gonna be a hard season. Playing in 3 leagues. Drafted Michael Thomas in two, and Saquon Barkley in the third. I've never had all 3 of my first round picks be out for the season or for extended time. What a weird year... then again - it is 2020 so anything goes. The Footpocalypse is here.
Yep, I realize when you have 4 teams, it's going to be tough to avoid the injuries, but I think McCaffery is the only one I've missed:

Barkley
Julio
Adams
Kittle
Golladay x3
Chark x2
Mostert

It's been brutal, but I keep telling myself, once I'm healthy I should be solid! 😂

Yep, I realize when you have 4 teams, it's going to be tough to avoid the injuries, but I think McCaffery is the only one I've missed:

Barkley
Julio
Adams
Kittle
Golladay x3
Chark x2
Mostert

It's been brutal, but I keep telling myself, once I'm healthy I should be solid! 😂

Getting healthy in a year like this one may be damn near impossible. :D Turns out, the NFL wasn't just spouting nonsense when they said "studies show that having a pre-season helps limit injuries"

lol

If anybody wants to trade a QB for one of my RBs, hit me up. Any if my RB are available for the right offer.

This might be the only league that the titans /steelers game getting postponed doesn't kill me. Heavily invested in Roethlisberger, Henry, and Connor.

Shaping up to be one of those years. Drop Kelley just in time for Ekkeler to get hurt.

That was a steal of a trade you made!! I would have offered a better WR for him, but you beat me to it! Nice work.
I don't know, Boyd has been money, and QBs are a dime a dozen, I just managed to get a shitty one. Actually would have probably been fine with Stafford, just cut bait too soon.

ETA: Still lost, and an now down my first 2 picks. One of those years...

Not looking good for the Titans game. They had an unsanctioned practice after their facilities were shut down?

Here are my thoughts for this weeks sh*t show. I had a local league do this last week, and I thought it was fair, so let me know if you want to try this.

In regards to the Buffalo/Tennessee game only; if you start a player from those teams and after Noon CST Sunday something prevents that game from happening, you can PM our thread your back up option on your roster. For example, @Tall Paul can choose to start Josh Allen and John Brown going into Sunday, but before any of the games start (Sunday at Noon CST), he can PM our group his potential replacements of Carson Wentz and Tyreek Hill (wait, why the fuck is Tyreek on your bench Paul!?!?) . Anyways, I can then go in and make those changes after Tuesday. If the game does happen, then thats that. These back up options would have to be on your roster, so if you want to have that option for your starting kicker, then you would have to have a 2nd kicker on your bench.

What do you guys think? I need a YES from everyone or we won't do this. If you have another idea, lets hear it. The issue is going to be that Yahoo and ESPN are not going to (at this point) start labeling guys to make them IR spot eligible.

I’ll defer to the group.

I was thinking about this today, and had a similar idea, or maybe it’s the same since I can get confused lol.

You start the players you want to start...let’s say Derrick Henry. Then, before game time you nominate a backup player in case they reschedule. If Henry goes, you get his points. If not, it’s your backup guy, on your roster that you have nominated before Sunday at 1.

But again, maybe this is the same , maybe not, I’ll defer to what the group decides.

I’ll defer to the group.

I was thinking about this today, and had a similar idea, or maybe it’s the same since I can get confused lol.

You start the players you want to start...let’s say Derrick Henry. Then, before game time you nominate a backup player in case they reschedule. If Henry goes, you get his points. If not, it’s your backup guy, on your roster that you have nominated before Sunday at 1.

But again, maybe this is the same , maybe not, I’ll defer to what the group decides.
Yea. Same deal. But your nomination back up has to be on your team. I can’t adjust points for players not on your team, like if you picked someone out of the free agents available.