• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2020 Season

All this Covid stuff is making things really tricky. Didn't play Edelman (different league) last week because I was worried the game would get cancelled and it was Monday night, and now can't play him again this week.

This team used to be stacked (Adams and Golladay on bench for byes). Just need Henry to get hurt tomorrow to complete the sweep for this week!

Screenshot_20201012-130209.png

@modo22 I had a feeling I should have played Pittsburgh. Just need a point from my kick. Dam this week was stressful

@modo22 I had a feeling I should have played Pittsburgh. Just need a point from my kick. Dam this week was stressful
Yea, can't believe Brady just crapped on me again, but when your D scores that much you don't need to throw the ball! I am praying for the Cardinals to get shut out tonight! ha!!

Yea, can't believe Brady just crapped on me again, but when your D scores that much you don't need to throw the ball! I am praying for the Cardinals to get shut out tonight! ha!!
Yeah that would be my luck

If my team wasn't embarrassing enough, I just realized I lost last week to someone playing Hooper over Kettle?!?!

This was a terrible week for all of football. At least the games I watched part of anyways lol.