• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2020 Season

Draft Results confirmed and Draft date/time set:

Live Draft on Yahoo will be Sunday, September 6th at 7pm CST. I am very open with the time slot that day, so if anyone needs to move it around, let me know!

Draft order will be:

1 – Golfanatic - I'm better than you
2 - {tpc} - Blood Thirsty OJs 2
3 - Smellysell - T.A.R.C.I.M.
4 - Nashkicker - NewYork turtle dicks
5 - MNBrian - Hooked on a Thielen
6 - Tall Paul - First down Ass up!
7 - Big Jake - Tittsburgh Feelers
8 – Modo22 - Modo22
9 - drunkfish3 - Ice Bears
10 – ironpeddler - Ball Busting Bastard

Let the games begin!!! I see that Yahoo is projecting I go 1-12 this year! I don't expect to be that bad, but it will be tough to beat some of you this year after some great drafting last night! (well other than @Tall Paul ;):p )

Let the games begin!!! I see that Yahoo is projecting I go 1-12 this year! I don't expect to be that bad, but it will be tough to beat some of you this year after some great drafting last night! (well other than @Tall Paul ;):p )

I was struggling to stay awake. I’ll make some moves and get some Wins!

So is it correct that there are no waivers in this one? Just wide open all the time?

Oh. Most leagues I’ve been in have waivers, good to know though. :)

Oh. Most leagues I’ve been in have waivers, good to know though. :)
Same, this is the only league I have been in that does it that way. Hasn't really been a huge issue as those that move the most don't always win. And usually have a smaller bench, and with 10 teams it's worked out.