• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2020 Season

In this yahoo league; Our playoffs start week 14. Technically I think you are out of it. In week 13, if you win, and myself/Brian/Chester lose, then we would all be tied at 6-7 for the final 2 playoff spots, but you are way down on tie-breaker (points for)...thats where it sucks that your top 3 picks being hurt so much!!
So you're saying there's a chance!

Santa got to me, so I was looking at my draft to see where I went wrong. I knew my first 3 hadn't played much, but 4, 5, and 6 didn't play much more. At least Boyd was a good pick! 😂

Oh well, one more upset hopefully and then call it a wrap on this league.

Screenshot_20201206-135110.png

LOL, yea, picks 3-6 really screwed you over this year and then your 1-2 picks on IR or hurt most the year. Golladay and Chark hurt alot of people this year including me in other leagues.

LOL, yea, picks 3-6 really screwed you over this year and then your 1-2 picks on IR or hurt most the year. Golladay and Chark hurt alot of people this year including me in other leagues.
Just hoping to get Golladay back for the playoffs in 2 of my other leagues. Not looking promising though.

Well, I succeeded in my spoiler role down the stretch at least, but too little too late. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs!

@drunkfish3 I don't think it resets to the lowest seed. We have never set it up to do so, but we can for next year if that is something we all want.

Forgot to check my lineup for my semi in other league before we went snowboarding and had Golladay in my lineup apparently...

Down 20 with Ben, D Johnson, and M Garrett against Boswell.

Forgot to check my lineup for my semi in other league before we went snowboarding and had Golladay in my lineup apparently...

Down 20 with Ben, D Johnson, and M Garrett against Boswell.
Next year we need a general fantasy football talk thread. Go Ben/Dionte!