• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 11

I work hard at getting the right guys in place, and like my cigars, if they are not performing, they get chunked 😂
I'm with ya. Got to keep the back end of the roster churning. Unfortunately couldn't overcome the injury bug in my CP league.

Great week @CigSid ! You team played lights out! My team however did not.
In fact, they did basically slightly better than scoring a zero. When I saw what was happening, I have refused to look until this morning. I have lost alot of games before by bad luck, over thinking sitting starters, or not putting in Stefon Diggs....But I never seen absolute brutal bad luck BS all on one roster all in one game! And it had to happen in the 1st round of our playoffs?! It hurts, but at least its not because I didn't start Diggs. There is no chance of me making up over 100 points next week, so best of luck in the championship!

In fact, they did basically slightly better than scoring a zero. When I saw what was happening, I have refused to look until this morning. I have lost alot of games before by bad luck, over thinking sitting starters, or not putting in Stefon Diggs....But I never seen absolute brutal bad luck BS all on one roster all in one game! And it had to happen in the 1st round of our playoffs?! It hurts, but at least its not because I didn't start Diggs. There is no chance of me making up over 100 points next week, so best of luck in the championship!

Man, when 4 of your guys don't outscore your opponents QB, not much more you could have done.

When I saw this, I was amazed... To have this kind of week for the first game of the playoffs really sucks, and I hurt for you... BUT you never know what can happen, just like this happen to you, it could happen to me as well next week... As the saying goes in one of my favorite movies "Never give up, Never surrender"

Congrats @CigSid on winning round 1 of the playoffs and heading to the championship round! I may have won this weeks round, but even if I would have played some starters over high upside options, you would have still won by 40+ for the round! lol!! I am pretty sure Mahomes not having a "Mahomes blow up" like game hurt alot of people not advancing.

Also "congrats" to @ironpeddler on heading to the championship (maybe).
Anthony @{tpc} had a great week 14 to try the comeback. But unless Lamar scores a negative .24 points tonight, Gary will advance.

Congrats @CigSid on winning round 1 of the playoffs and heading to the championship round! I may have won this weeks round, but even if I would have played some starters over high upside options, you would have still won by 40+ for the round! lol!! I am pretty sure Mahomes not having a "Mahomes blow up" like game hurt alot of people not advancing.

Anthony @{tpc} had a great week 14 to try the comeback. But unless Lamar scores a negative .24 points tonight, Gary will advance.

Hard to score negative .24 points if you're on the bench.....hint hint.

Thanks brother!
You had a much better week this week, and would have kicked my ass if last week was anywhere normal... Congrats on having the best record this season!

Hard to score negative .24 points if you're on the bench.....hint hint.
Yeah, Jackson could start the game, throw a pick on the first play, get hurt, and leave the game...what are ya' gunna do? Not to mention, I could lose some points in a reevaluation of a player's performance on Tuesday morning. I've had that happen a couple of times too.

Listen, if I'm gunna unmercifully kick Tony's ass three times in two weeks...including the other league last week...after him having such a good regular season, I want to do it on the up & up.

YOU on the other hand Mr. @modo22 ...thanks for throwing out the JINX! You f'in moosh 🖕

In one if my past leagues that would cause a forfeit

It is an intriguing discussion for sure.
I am for plays like that, you are out to win at no matter the costs. However, I think it is up to the player what they do. Like Gary just said, he could get negative points from a bad start and injury, but you'd also be risking a stat correction which is very possible with .24 points involved. Which one is more shady, a team benching a starter to avoid a potential negative loss in points or a team picking up 3 kickers or QBs to block your injured player on game night?

Thanks brother!
You had a much better week this week, and would have kicked my ass if last week was anywhere normal... Congrats on having the best record this season!
No no, congrats to you on advancing! Thats all that matters, not the best record of the season.

It is an intriguing discussion for sure.
I am for plays like that, you are out to win at no matter the costs. However, I think it is up to the player what they do. Like Gary just said, he could get negative points from a bad start and injury, but you'd also be risking a stat correction which is very possible with .24 points involved. Which one is more shady, a team benching a starter to avoid a potential negative loss in points or a team picking up 3 kickers or QBs to block your injured player on game night?
Yeah I understand we had a rule that you had to have a full lineup