• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 11

I heard you can leave him in still, but can't change your lineup. I already took him out of my lineup unfortunately in my ESPN league.

**Gents, check your lineups with the issues surrounding Baltimore and Pitt. If they don't announce the game canceled before Noon (CST) tomorrow and you want to roll with a player from one of those teams, you can name a back up on your bench if they do end up canceling that game due to covid.**

Please do so through our PM.

Poor Tommy, finally....I picked the right lineup and they all performed.

Bal. vs Pitt. Game is now moved to Wednesday. We will see how espn handles this then I’ll adjust where needed. I think Chester was the only one to chime in with a sub. So Nathan can still grab a TE for tonight if he wants.

Bal. vs Pitt. Game is now moved to Wednesday. We will see how espn handles this then I’ll adjust where needed. I think Chester was the only one to chime in with a sub. So Nathan can still grab a TE for tonight if he wants.

ESPN has is flexed to Wednesday, but NFL.com doesn't yet.

For now we roll with that. Can’t carry this on much longer. What do you guys think? We start our playoffs Sunday, I wouldn’t want to fuck with waivers and such too much longer. Playoff spots should be set tonight but there are a few positions left to be decided.

For now we roll with that. Can’t carry this on much longer. What do you guys think? We start our playoffs Sunday, I wouldn’t want to fuck with waivers and such too much longer. Playoff spots should be set tonight but there are a few positions left to be decided.
Sounds good to me.