• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Entry Fees

emodx said:
Any league that a team can go unbeaten, or there is only 1 team with a loss is a joke!

Emo
Southeastern Conference 2002

827 Ave. Rating /--Conference---\ /---Over-all----\ Perf
W L Pts Opp W L Pts Opp Rate
- - --- --- - - --- --- ----
Georgia 8 1 256 147 13 1 450 212 930
Alabama 6 2 227 99 10 3 367 200 881
Florida 6 2 191 160 8 5 336 279 855
Auburn 5 3 213 150 9 4 388 231 877
Louisiana St. 5 3 179 160 8 5 323 238 836
Tennessee 5 3 182 147 8 5 296 227 833
Arkansas 5 4 226 214 9 5 370 277 847
Kentucky 3 5 215 228 7 5 385 301 801
Mississippi 3 5 175 230 7 6 351 331 821
South Carolina 3 5 108 156 5 7 225 262 792
Mississippi St. 0 8 123 265 3 9 227 339 727
Vanderbilt 0 8 121 260 2 10 221 368 720

Hmmmm....Georgia "1 team" with a loss. Way to back your conference....lol.

Spoken like a true SEC fan Emo.LMFAO :p :0 :p

OK girls this isn't college FF!! Take your second rate football talk else where. All you guys know that you will be licking my Big Butt Nuggets all year long...just like last year :sign: :sign:

I know a lot of us have "other lives" that don't allow us to keep up with the day to day stuff on here. With that said, I understand there are a few people that have signed up for this FF league and nobody has heard from them. I'm concerned. The first game is a short way away and the draft will need to be in the next two weeks.

Is August 17th the cut off date to have the $ in or at least communicated to JoeP ? I don't know how the rest of the league feels but I believe its only fair to those already in to be allowed to try and get those open spots filled.

I propose anyone not paid or communicated with Joe by Aug 17th have their team pulled and made available on Aug 18th to anyone (not if you're already in the league) that will committ to sending in their fee by priority mail.

Discussion?

Also, there's only seven teams signed into the league. Not sure if thats all that have gotten the invite letter as of yet but if you have received the invite letter already you better get signed in and familarize yourself with the setup. Of course if you've already sent in your money...... its not that important :sneaky: .....LOL!

I say filler up! If the money aint in but you are going to play, well get moving. LOL. Great idea Kenny. This way when I win this year, there will be a nice selection of seegars.

Emo

Oh yeah, maybe a contest or 2 for season ticket holders. Gotta be in to win.

Sent me payment in last week. Beasty sent me a pm asking for me e-mail which I sent and have yet had no freakin' welcome letter. Maybe my spam whacker got it.
Dunno. Joe, who has paid to date. List 'em, dog.

NA

:lookup:
Allofus123 said:

I propose anyone not paid or communicated with Joe by Aug 17th have their team pulled and made available on Aug 18th to anyone (not if you're already in the league) that will committ to sending in their fee by priority mail.

I think that sums it up Kenny and will be the course of action.

Except the not paid or communicated team will be available the 17th. The 17th is Sunday so I will know Saturday night whos in and whos not. Most of the unpaids have pmed me their intentions.

:lookup: written large and in red so people can see it

I dropped the ball on this last weak! My fault!

I'll be sending a MO out first thing tomorrow, Joe!!

Thanks

Lee

lucasbuck said:
Has a date been set for the draft?
I will set the draft status to a go on the 25th. The site will do the auto-draft within 72 hours after I set the status...so it may draft on the 25th, or 26th, or 27th, or 28th....Get it? Anyway that's the deal. :)

Hey Joe!

According to UPS, my CPFFL payment got off the plane in Philly just before Midnight.

I have decided on a name.

Carolina Trinidads

Slogan - "Are you Man Enough?" :sign:

I thought about calling myself "Carolina Charmin" cause I'm gonna wipe up some BIG BUTT NUGGETS! hehehehehehe :sign:

Thanks for letting me play Joe.

:D

Well guys, I was sitting down tonight doing the checks and opened this up and said danm I spaced it even with 2 reminders from beast, (thank you beast) I saw that tonight and came to handle it.
Well I sent Joe a Message to drop my team becsaue If I sent out a check in the am (tomarrow) it wouldn't meet his deadline of sunday unless I overnighted it.

Sorry guys - got busy and well you know.

Bummer I missed...
Hb
mike@sunset.net

Well due to :lookup: we will no longer have a fifth place prize ???

We also need another owner. With the owners we had I didn't think this would happen, but I guess theres 'one in every crowd'. If anyone knows of another owner or there is someone who would like to play, state your intention on this thread and pm me. First reponse is in.

Back