• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Entry Fees

CP footballers,

Please forgive me for dropping the ball here. I won't give you the full sob story. Just know that my heart lies in the game but my Chain of Command will not be giving me enough time off to play this on the side. I might not even be getting much time to look at the CP site in the near future.

Again, I apologize. In the end, though, it's all in service to you and our fine country.

P.S. I can't remember the last time I was able to spend the time for a good cigar, or even to shop for a good cigar, for that matter. Man, my mouth waters just for thinking about a nice crisp, full flavored Maduro wrapper....

Hey Muley, thanks for serving brother. In another week we'll be start Ruff-Tra. Oh the fun. The command is worked up they change their orders 3 times b4 one of us enlisted folk tell them the reason why we doing it that way in the first place. The next day the order is to proceed with the original plan as if they new what they were doing to begin with :0 :0 :0 .

Emo

Did we ever get a 16th team signed?

I only see 12 teams signed up on the site? Who's not signed in?

As I understand it, with the draft set for August 25th it can begin anytime from that date within 72 hour. This means the draft will take place sometime between this Monday and Wednesday. I don't mind anyone donating their entry fee's but I would rather kick your asses fair and square. :)

Allofus123 said:
Did we ever get a 16th team signed?

I only see 12 teams signed up on the site? Who's not signed in?

As I understand it, with the draft set for August 25th it can begin anytime from that date within 72 hour. This means the draft will take place sometime between this Monday and Wednesday. I don't mind anyone donating their entry fee's but I would rather kick your asses fair and square. :)
We still need a 16th team. At this point I'm open to ideas of an owner having 2 teams, but there would have to be restrictions ie. no trading between the 2 teams, if the 2 teams played each other i would say beast makes the lineup for one of the teams. Any other ideas??

With the draft set for Monday, we should really have the 16th team ironed out by Sunday at the latest.

As far as I know everyone has been in contact with Beast about signing there team up. If someone doesn't get signed in by the deadline then oh well.

Has anyone posted on other boards like CW, HP, CD etc. looking for a 16th? Just a thought...

Owning 2 teams is not an option(IMHO it'll be too mcuh hassel and too subjective). We will go with just 15 if needed...and refigure the prize pot, I guess. We'll give it till Saturday to find one more team. :)

I'll pay the entry for the 16th team. I'll post FREE TEAM, FREE 'GARS. That ought to get a 16th. 15 teams would just suck because everyone would have a bye :(

All signed up but they wouldn't allow last years team name. So, I'll be the Cohibatones this year.

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
to add to the others, I also need to get an invite e-mail.
am getting things from yahoo about FFL, but not about signing up for the league.
To add to what others? It was sent to you on the 15th...you should have it. I'll send it it again...make sure to look for it this time.

Sibernation comes to the rescue. Ed has communicated he will be the 16th owner.

Now lets get ready to rumble!!

You're going to regret that Ed...... I'm out for blood! ;) :p

Now everyone get signed in........ NOW! :thumbs:

O.K Kenny, at first i only joined to fill a spot and get this thing moving. Now I am going to kick your butt!! :p

Come on Luck of the Irish!! :thumbs:

JoeInvest. Consider me a Toad.

Me and you Baby! Week 1.

The Carolina Trinidads are going Frog Giggin'. :D

13 teams signed in........ 3 more to go. Who's not signed in?

O.K. Kenny , Ohio Siberians are in. Now will someone give me a fast run down on this stuff. Do I have to pick players, hows it work? :0

SD_Stack said:
JoeInvest. Consider me a Toad.

Me and you Baby! Week 1.

The Carolina Trinidads are going Frog Giggin'. :D
SD, you my freind are a licker, not a toad...prepare to parish!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: