• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Entry Fees

I will pony up the 5 stick prize for the consolation bracket winner. Don't worry, it will be very nice :D

Topping to look for another team owner. Come on guys...we need one more. Don't make us bring in an outsider. ;)

Joe, have you heard from everyone that hasn't paid yet or is there still another possible team or two that may be up for grabs?

Allofus123 said:
Topping to look for another team owner. Come on guys...we need one more. Don't make us bring in an outsider. ;)

Joe, have you heard from everyone that hasn't paid yet or is there still another possible team or two that may be up for grabs?
There is a strong possiblity that there may be one more team that will be unpaid/contacted me also.

Joe P said:
I've started this thread to track paid team owners so you don't have to weed through the other thread to find the list. As checks/MO arrive I will update this list and also send Beast a PM to send the invite for that team.

If you know your team name post it here. This way we will know which team each owner owns.

Beast - PAID Hollywood Truckers
Joe P - PAID Big Butt Nuggets
Allofus123 - PAID Saint Luis Rey's
OPEN - owner coped out...need new owner
Leebo - The Traveling Dingleberries
SD_Stack - PAID Carolina Trinidads
SamClemmons - PAID Huckleberry
ricmac25 - PAID Elian's Fishermen
sir-smokes-a-lot - PAID
ALostTexan - PAID
Emodx - PAID Key West Buc's
lucasbuck - PAID Punch Rare Corojos
Muley
Snakeeyezzes - PAID The Smokin Snakes
JoeInvest -PAID The Toad Lickers
MattR - Herftown Yahoos

Heres an incentive for everyone to get there entry fee in on time.

If I have received everyone's check by the deadline of Aug. 17th I will add a 5 stick prize from my humidor that will go the winner of the consolation bracket (5th place).

Good Luck and hurry and get your fees in.

-Joe[/COLOR]
Hey Rico and SD Stack...get yer butts in the league asap and get your pre-ranking done. Is this going to be a keeper league?

Emo

Joe P said:
Well due to :lookup: we will no longer have a fifth place prize ???

We also need another owner. With the owners we had I didn't think this would happen, but I guess theres 'one in every crowd'. If anyone knows of another owner or there is someone who would like to play, state your intention on this thread and pm me. First reponse is in.
WHat a bummer. I sure hate I spent 18 bucks to overnight my payment. :(

It don't matter though. All those gars will be well worth it. :D

Just a note for future procrastinators like myself - UPS has Next Day Air Saturday Delivery and the USPS will deliver NEXT DAY even on Sunday and Holidays. They deliver Next Day Air Mail on Christmas Day. You could have made it. You can mail it tomorrow at the PO and he would get it Sunday.

Actually, if you PM him tonight, I am sure that a priority envelope sent tomorrow would hit Monday or Tuesday.

Emo

I'm just feelin real positive that this is all going to work out wonderfuly...I just feel it!!!

Joe I.

a.k.a.

The BlueBird of Happiness.. :D

Now, let's get this thing rollin, I'm ready to kick some A$$.

Earl, head coach, The Toad Lickers :angry:

I contacted Joe and send out a package.
Lets get this thing going..
Yes Beast I wil get the new helmet done.
I will also do one for anyone else who wants a new one this year.
To make up for my tartyness.

Hbooker

Here is beast's new lid..
beast03.gif

HOLLYWOOD TRUCKERS
beast03.gif

Prepare to get run over!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Here's my helmet. If you can do any better, be my guest. I would like to incorporate the NC flag and the Trinidad logo if that is possible.

Carolina Trinidads
helmet.GIF

UPDATE Everyone except Muley has paid or has a check in the mail. I haven't heard from Muley, so now we need another owner. It would be nice to keep this with in the CP family, but if we cant an outsider will be brought in. The games will go on!! :thumbs:

Mine is on it's way to you Joe!!

Sorry for the screw up!

Lee aka "Slacker" :D

I have not received my email invitation. what do I do?

Beast, I resent you my email just in case.

Looks like we are almost ready to go. I can't wait till I'm smoking all those wonderful 1st prize sticks. :D

Just checked draft central and only 10 teams have posted their team info. Come on guys, only a few days left!!!

I have not seen a invite either. Or I would have set my team up allready.

Me either. Let me know where to go to get my draft ready.

ALostTexan

TheBeast said:
Make sure to PM your emai addy's to me as soon as JoeP recieves your entry.

Maybe if you guys followed directions better...you'd have the invite.

:D

Hopefully, Joe has received my entry. I have put in my team info!

Looking forward to kicking some ass this year! :p