• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Entry Fees

Guys sorry for not having my check in. But p.o closed monday and busy with kids first day back today. Will someone plese pm me with Joes addy so I can get this thing off in the morning. Sorry if me being late is screwing you guys up.

All checks and M.O.'s will be deposited on Friday this week. After all the checks have cleared the prizes will be ordered and pictures posted so you all can see what your playing for, or should I say you can look at my winnings :p

Ok. I'm stupid and new.

Does our teams get picked from our pre-rankings?

The auto-draft... it is done right? Now we are just waiting til the first game.

Nice team Mikey. That'll teach me to pay your entry :p BTW, did you notice both our starting RB sets are playing against each other. How bizarre. I'm not conceding defeat but your starting team is quite a bit better then mine. However my BILLS are gonna KILL the stinkin' pattsies so your mr. brady is in for a very rough day. Could give me the EDGE I need to EDGE you out. Did I mention the EDGE? Is it possible I got the best player in the draft at the 12th spot? I think so :D Good luck Mike.

You people have actually SEEN a football game haven't you? Who did your rankings for you, Richard Simmons?

NA

emodx said:
Matt R said:
:) Pretty happy with my team. :)
LOL...What happened to your running game?
Betting a fine Havana, that I come out as good, if not better than your backs at season's end. :)
Garner's hurt, George is always getting hurt and my back will get the start over Faulk. :)

Matt R said:
emodx said:
Matt R said:
:) Pretty happy with my team. :)
LOL...What happened to your running game?
Betting a fine Havana, that I come out as good, if not better than your backs at season's end. :)
Garner's hurt, George is always getting hurt and my back will get the start over Faulk. :)
Getting the start is good, but running back commitee isn't LOL. As for AZ, I don't see them putting up as many points as they did last year. I bet they go shopping for Couch at the end of the season. Garner and George are always dinged up. Garner put up 1800 total yads and George put up 1400. Something Shipp and Smith have yet to do. :p

Emo

It's hard to rack up yards when your riding the bench or on the IR. :)

So, you taking the bet, or not.... :p

SamClemmons said:
You people have actually SEEN a football game haven't you? Who did your rankings for you, Richard Simmons?

NA
I let yahoo do it all for me!
:sign:

too bad they do not have a college football F.L.
the Badgers will kick it this year!

Yep Bookers Boys officially came out of the closet they are now called Tetens terrors.
I mean what name would instill more fear that that?

I liked the team that i ended up with after the draft...

Untill my son walked in and said dad you gotta stay on top of this.. that guy is INjured..DOH! Oh well thats the bumps inthe road..
Im puttin my faith in the Great Chris Redman until scramble pants Vick can perform at full speed.

Its going to be a great year..
as to the side bets? why bother just send them to me now baby!
LOL! :sign:

So who do you all think is the team to beat? My pick is Hollywood Truckers. Great starting lineup.