• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

Seadub? Why would you slap this guy around? You fool, this is like batting at the balls of a tiger, it's something you don't do!

balls... Tiger?

gallery_2280_1043_38519.jpg

You know Mr. Balls some folks just don't get it ;)

Small arms fire is annoying. Time to end this before it really starts. :0

incoming
whistling.gif

45.659819,-122.590191
....holy crap. Minding my own business, not trying to rustle any feathers, and what do I get.

Bombed. Not just bombed, but bombed flat. Good freakin' greif, it took out half the block. Play fair? Pffftt....clearly not...!!!

Brother, I can't thank you enough. I'll be sharing some of this with my son in the USMC and while he doesn't know it yet, he thanks you as well.....
thumbs-up.gif

A Marine? As a former Marine I might have to put something together for him :whistling:

I mean I already have your address :sign:

Enjoy
Don

Jeez, I think I've been attacked by the Hawaiian Dept. of Tourism. The only thing missing is a pineapple. Thanks Dave, for all the local pogey bait, which will add a few more inches to my wifes already ample thighs, and the cigars. It was really over the top.

Doc.

Oh wow!
I didn't even think this was going to get off the ground the last I read.

Nice job guys! :thumbs:

Jeez, I think I've been attacked by the Hawaiian Dept. of Tourism. The only thing missing is a pineapple. Thanks Dave, for all the local pogey bait, which will add a few more inches to my wifes already ample thighs, and the cigars. It was really over the top.

Doc.

Figured if you can't get to the islands, I'd bring them to you.
laugh.gif
You're very welcome Doc and in return I just found out what "pogey bait" means.

Chalk off one more old guy from the list.
cool.gif

0309 2880 0003 1235 3429

Edited for spelling and to add DC.

Jeez, I'm no "old guy"...especially when the guy that hits me has been here longer than me! Thanks so much for the thoughtful package and note Randy, it really made my day. Now, just have to figure out which one of my favorites to smoke first!

Jeez, I'm no "old guy"...especially when the guy that hits me has been here longer than me! Thanks so much for the thoughtful package and note Randy, it really made my day. Now, just have to figure out which one of my favorites to smoke first!

You sir are quite welcome.

Half of the Brookside Condo establisment is in total chaos now, I'll have to walk around and see how the elderly are doin'......

Thank you Joe for this superb box of goodies and for being a true BOTL........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Me a FOG? I dunno about that, but someone sent me a really nice bomb yesterday.

Might be a reward in it for the snitch so I can "properly thank" the sender as he left no return addy.

I will say it was mailed from Las Vegas, and the sender must have recently went on a trip to Nicaragua coming back with some custom cigars...............Anyone!?

PJ? ???

Thanks mystery bomber, you made my week.! :thumbs:

A fer christ's sakes, another newbie clusterfuck.

Doc.

0309 1830 0001 0006 8304 :whistling:

Doc, as always you hit it right on the nose!! Damn newblet blew up my father-in-law's mailbox!! :laugh:

Poor guy's 87, had been in pretty good health, but now he's afraid to open the door in fear of more explosions. I probably should share in the blame, as I was staying there ---- A YEAR AGO!! :whistling:

Thank you very much, Mr. Smith (Jam1173), for an extremely nice selection of smokes, all of which will be thoroughly enjoyed.