• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You Smoke Cigars Back To Back?

Only when I'm working outside, or with company.

It depends on what you consider back to back.  If I'm golfing I will smoke one on the front 9 and one on the back 9.  It usually takes about 6 holes for me to smoke a cigar.  So there would be about 45 mins between smokes.

I am always minimally prepared to smoke 3 where ever I go for an evening. I don't always smoke them, but if required, they are with me.

2K6TBSS said:
It depends on what you consider back to back.
Say you finish your cigar. You put it out and immediately or within 10 mins grab another one.

sar127 said:
It depends on what you consider back to back.
Say you finish your cigar. You put it out and immediately or within 10 mins grab another one.
If I smoke one within 10 min of another it's usually a short throwdown cigar and often because the last one didn't satisfy me for whatever reason.

Yea I know what you mean. I think if it were a short stick I could do that.

But definitely not an hour long one followed by another hour long.

Even when smoking multiple cigars in a day I usually wait an hour or two between them.

I smoke back to back. I pair the cigars I smoke when I do. I do by size and strength profile as in all things YMMV.

Almost always when I herf with friends.

At home it depends on what I have time for, the weather, and my mood.  In the winter not so much. During the spring summer and fall quite often.

As far as time between cigars-- it varies.  When I do want to smoke a cigar right after another,  there is usually a reason- like a cigar reminding me of another cigar-  so I will want to smoke that,  and like I said the 1926 #1.  

I use to back when I smoked cheap cigars and usually the medium bodied ones and it would almost always be two of the same ones.

Now a days it's pretty rare but it'll be to try out a round of new cigars with friends.

Sometimes.....depends on how long I have. Usually not more than 3 in a row. The palate seems shot after that.  

BlindedByScience said:
Only on days that end in 'Y'.....
I thought days only sometimes ended in "Y"....oh...wait.... :blush:

Yes, I have several times. The worst time was when I got some fresh Monty 2 and PSD4. They were damned delicious (I mean exceptionally so) and I couldn't help myself. First time I did that it was in the morning, before eating.  I got nic sick too. One before eating is, for me, fine. Two, apparently not.  :(  

I fall into the "maybe" category.  Depends on my mood and the situation. I've never  gone 3 in a row though.