• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Doctors?

Congrats Al. I suppose this is the end of Al being boored :(

shh, i've had the most money in the last two months than i've had in a long time! I even got all of y bills paid! lol.

Congrats on the kiddos Al!

Wow,

Congratulations, Al! See what smoking good cigars can do for a man's potency? ;) It can even make liars out of doctors. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Congrats Al! We're about 6 weeks from our second little one showing up!

Congrats Al! I wish I had seen this thread before I talked to you this morning!

congrats Al!!! Great news for sure.

Just don't get me started on Doctors...

Al! Congrats! It's always nice to see something great happen when you have been told you can't have kids...and Shooter...I haven't stopped laughing yet LOL

Melly

Very nice AL! :thumbs: Good things happen to [topic="32174"]good people[/topic]. Congrads!

Al - must have been all the practicing - Congrats to you and the Mrs. :thumbs:

My wife goes to several doctors about some female troubles and they tell her she can't have children. Mind you this was 3 different doctors. Well about 3 months later she's pregnant and we have a beautiful little girl. After this birth, 2 completely different doctors tell her she will never have another child. Well I find out this morning I have baby #2 on the way :thumbs: . So much for doctors.

Congratulations!

As a product of such a mom, your children will feel slightly more special, since you know, they weren't supposed to exist in the first place. on top of how special they are to you in the first place.