• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Cigar Dinner in Kingston, NY

I'll see everyone tomorrow here at the store, if you plan on stopping by here first. I will be there at about 3:30pm. If you stop by here first, park in the bank parking lot behind the store. The bank will be closed so there won't be any issues. If the first gate is closed, the 2nd one will be open. There probably won't be much parking on the street. See you all soon.

Today is going to be a good day :thumbs: :cool:

It's going to be great seeing all the S/BOTL attending this dinner. See you all soon.......

Looking forward to meeting all you guys!

approx what time is everyone getting there?

Can't wait to hang with the crew!

Jesus, I hope you get this message. I have got a great copy of Inglourious Basterds the movie if you are interested LMK before I head out and I will burn a copy for you. See you soon! Christian

Can't wait to hang with the crew!

Jesus, I hope you get this message. I have got a great copy of Inglourious Basterds the movie if you are interested LMK before I head out and I will burn a copy for you. See you soon! Christian
I saw the movie it stared Nasty :D

Thank you ALL for coming to the Don Pepin dinner last night. It was a blast hanging out with all of you and I'm grateful that most of you drove LONG distances to make it up here to little old Kingston, NY. But let's see some pictures from everyone there. I gotta run to take Pepin back to the city and then I'm sleeping until tomorrow. Thanks again to all of you and I hope to see you all at my next event!

Remember, Isy....no smoking in the car even if you're Don Pepin

First Class all the way Isy. You and your staff are to be commended for making us out of towners feel so at home.

And God bless Dennis as he kept the Stella's coming. It was great to meet all the CP'ers and Pepin again.

Thanks for all your hard work.

I want to stat with a BIG thanks to Issy and the Uptown crew you guys know how host a party.. :thumbs: :thumbs: Well-done guys. And meeting Don Pepin was fun he got real comfortable once we stated speaking Spanish to him he told us how he was born into life of rolling cigars, his whole family in Cuba did it Uncles, Aunts, Grandfather, father and so on which was very itresting how lifestyle was back in that time.. also Pepin is a Yankee fan :cool: :D :whistling:
The Cigar Pass crew was great Nasty, Eric Driscoll, Franc593, Stogieman , Mr. Tapes,Jayro75 , Bxcigarfan & George

DonPepinevent11-21-09001.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09003.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09005.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09008.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09015.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09017.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09018.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09019.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09020.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09021.jpg

and he said he dont like CAO :whistling: :D

Eric Driscoll won the big prize that night
DonPepinevent11-21-09032.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09023.jpg

DonPepinevent11-21-09022.jpg

and Jay finally learn to love a CAO :D ;)

That looks like it was a blast! Wish I could have been there!

Nice job Isy

Glad you all had a good time yesterday. Those are some great pics....just a bit smokey. I drove Pepin back to NYC this morning and we had lunch and visited a couple of stores. It was quite the experience to hear everything about his childhood, his methods of farming, his history in the industry in Cuba, etc.. Pepin has been developing and planting new fields in Nicaragua in soil that he hasn't seen since his days in Cuba. Expect to see great things in the coming year from him. Once again, thank you all for coming up to this great event!

Israel, once again, another outstanding event. It was great to see everyone and to meet a couple of new faces as well. I had to post at least one of my pics from the evening:

(left to right: Mark (mrtapes), myself, Don Pepin Garcia and Israel (uptown_isy)

I always like to label my pics with names to faces so the rest of CP knows who's who........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Israel,
What a great time! Thanks for all your efforts in putting this event together.
You and the rest of the Uptown Cigar staff did a great job!
I was particularly impressed that I was offered and given a cup of Earl Grey Tea upon my arrival at the store!
Class act.
These cigar events can get a bit overwhelming in the smoke factor and this was no exception. The Hillside Manor is probably still fumigating the room and burning the drapes. If you are a paint contractor in the area, I hear they are accepting bids on a fresh coat for that room!
Anyway, Great to see Pepin and John Gonzalez as always!
Thanks again Izzy

Thank YOU Mark....I hadn't seen you in while (QSH, I think) and it was great seeing you. I'm glad you made the trip up, brother. Again, thank you ALL for coming!