• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Don't Need a Reason to Have a Pass" Pass

Take him to the cleaners...And contact our leader CohibaSurfer to rectify this situation! :lookup:

vewyphishy said:
stogieman said:
I must not have read the rules correctly cause it looks like the takes were high end stogies and the puts were a bunch of dog rockets.  :0   I better study up for the next pass I'm in......  ???
Good catch Stogie... I don't even recognize any of those sticks he put. Do you think I should say something to him? ???
I'm not sure what you mean... those are great cigars! If you don't know what you're talking about, don't chime in!

I'm not sure so I did a little research:

http://www.cigarlife.com/cheap/bish0a.htm

#40 -- Cheve’re Port Antonio

Cheve’re: Port Antonio
Size: 5.5x42
Origin: Jamaica
Wrapper: Natural
Cost: US$1.00
Construction of these cigars was consistently good. Nice looking wrapper, no hard spots or holes and for once a decent cap on an inexpensive handmade cigar. The flavor was excellent. Sort of a smooth woody flavor on the tongue that was very pleasant. It finished a little bitter but that is probably because I smoked them all until my fingers blistered. It didn't bother me a bit. I like a spicy finish to a cigar. The taste seems to stick with me longer. It was of medium strength and produced a nice volume of wonderful smoke. The aroma of these was excellent, my wife even comment on this. The cost/value rating on this is high. It costs a bit more than I would like to spend on an everyday cigar but boy is it worth it. Definitely the best value of the month. Highly recommended for any cigar smoker. I would call this the Low Rent Macanudo.

and:

http://www.cigarlife.com/cheap/bish1a.htm

#41 -- La Primadora Starbrite

La Primadora: Starbrite
Size: 4.5x50
Origin: Honduras
Wrapper: Maduro
Cost: US$2.00
The construction of these cigars was good. The wrapper was a smooth, very dark maduro. I would call it Oscuro but I’ll stick with the manufacturers designation. The cap was neatly applied and the roll was firm without any soft or hard spots. The flavor was nice, but nothing to get overly excited about. Smooth tobacco flavors all the way down below the band. It started to get harsh towards the end, but due to my habit of smoking a cigar until my fingers blister, most smokes do for me.

#42 -- Antonio y Cleopatra Grenadier

Antonio y Cleopatra (AyC): Grenadier
Size: 5.5x40
Origin: Dominican Republic
Cost: Box of 20/ US$9.00
The construction of these cigars was fair across the entire sample group. All of the wrappers were very veiny with folds and loose wrapper tags. These cigars burned a bit unevenly, but not to such a degree as to hamper the cigar experience. The aroma of this cigar was strong but not unpleasant. It's probably best to smoke these outdoors for consideration's sake. The flavor of this cigar started out slightly harsh and slowly continued to increase in harshness as it burned. It never got to a point of being unbearable or unpleasant enough to toss the stick The cost/value rating of this cigar is good.

#43 -- Blue Ribbon Nicaraguan Bundle Robusto

Blue Ribbon Nicaraguan Bundle
Size: 4.5x50
Origin: Nicaragua
Cost: US$2.00
The construction of these cigars was consistently good. The wrapper was almost seamless on the samples. The filler was bunched very well, no hard or soft spots, very even. The cap had been skillfully applied and came up plenty high so that clipping easy. Unique quality when considering this was a flat head Robusto. The flavor was excellent. Smooth through the first two thirds of the cigar. The last third seemed to pick up steadily on the spicy overtones that really seemed to help the finish last a bit longer.

#44 -- Dutch Masters Presidente

Dutch Masters: Presidente
Size: 5.5x40
Price: US$.$2.20 for a five pack.
There seems to be a certain consistency among Dutch Master cigar construction. These cigars were quite attractive. Smooth seams, smooth wrapper, though it is probably tobacco paper rather than leaf. These cigars burned evenly. The aroma was rather unremarkable, neither pleasant or unpleasant. The flavor of this smoke was acceptable through the first third of the stick. The latter two thirds of the smoke picked up an increasing degree of bitterness that became unbearable. The cost/value rating on this cigar is fair. You don’t pay much and you don’t get much. Though I suppose it would be an acceptable smoke for gardening or mowing the yard.

I'm not sure who your calling a chupa Moki, they call me Stogieman, aka: Charlie

And I'll Chime in when I see something off!!! ;)

morenoloco said:
Looks like Moki screwed the pooch on this one!! :lookup:

I guess Stogieman is PMS'ing big time!!! :sign:
Nonsense; he doesn't know what he's talking about! These are primo sticks!

You guys who are criticizing the Mokster for bad P/T's really oughta watch yourselves. He went above and beyond the call of duty and you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves for even thinking of questioning this play.

SHAME ON YOU :angry:

Nice play Moki, you did hold back a little you selfish bastid as you didn't put any of those fine Connecticut puros (Munniemakers and Summerdales) I KNOW you've got stashed away in the "secret" humi. These cigars are so top-of-the-line, you don't even need to clip them, they come with a hole already built in ;) :thumbs:

Now those are HIGH END ceegars ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Nice play Moki, you did hold back a little you selfish bastid as you didn't put any of those fine Connecticut puros (Munniemakers and Summerdales) I KNOW you've got stashed away in the "secret" humi. These cigars are so top-of-the-line, you don't even need to clip them, they come with a hole already built in ;) :thumbs:
Are you mocking me?

No ;)

Okay, everyone, get this, I left my takes in the pass and Moki already smoked the Lusi I marked myself down as taking. What a freakin' MORON I am :0

PM sent to Moki asking if he'd be so kind as to send my "takes" back to me.

coventrycat86 said:
No ;)

Okay, everyone, get this, I left my takes in the pass and Moki already smoked the Lusi I marked myself down as taking.  What a freakin' MORON I am :0

PM sent to Moki asking if he'd be so kind as to send my "takes" back to me.
hehe... nice job CC... ya dumbass. I've sealed the box already tho -- I can open it up again if ya like, or you can have phishy send the sticks you want to ya.

I worked hard on my puts/takes, trying to come up with something that I thought was fair. I take these insults personally.

btw, stogieman, I smoked that Perfecxion X today too... not very flavorful :( I think it had a rough life somewhere along the line.

OOOOOOOPS :0

Hey Vewy, will you be so kind as to send me my takes? But since Moki already smoked the Lusi, could you send me #27 the BCG ;)

Good thing I wasn't in this pass AFTER Moki since he raided it and filled it with crap :angry:

coventrycat86 said:
Good thing I wasn't in this pass AFTER Moki since he raided it and filled it with crap :angry:
Have you actually HAD any of the cigars I put, or are you just talkin' out of your ass??

moki said:
I worked hard on my puts/takes, trying to come up with something that I thought was fair. I take these insults personally.

btw, stogieman, I smoked that Perfecxion X today too... not very flavorful :( I think it had a rough life somewhere along the line.
I'll remind you of your takes if you still think that you worked hard on your puts/takes:

#31 -- Graycliff Corona Especial Professional (Pig-tale)
#28 -- Upmann Mag 46 '03 ISOM
#23 -- Partagas Lusitania '01 ISOM
#18 -- Opus X Perfecxion X

Not sure about the other top end cigars but you say that the #18 was not very flavorful, I'll have to talk with my local shop about that. How about the 2 Cubans you decided to take and the Graycliff?

btw, you say you take the insults personnaly. So far, I haven't insulted you, I just pointed out a fact! ;)

stogieman said:
moki said:

I'll remind you of your takes if you still think that you worked hard on your puts/takes:

Not sure about the other top end cigars but you say that the #18 was not very flavorful, I'll have to talk with my local shop about that. How about the 2 Cubans you decided to take and the Graycliff?

btw, you say you take the insults personnaly. So far, I haven't insulted you, I just pointed out a fact! ;)
Aw, what do you know?

...rebanding high end sticks and trying to pass them off as dogrockets again Moki? :sneaky:

stogieman said:
So far, I haven't insulted you, I just pointed out a fact!   ;)
Except he didn't actually put those doggies in! ;) He also probably won't fess up until Vewy opens the pass and outs him :lookup: Even then, he'll possibly not own up to putting in a box of Opus xXx or whatever he really stuck in there (or ships seperately :sneaky:).

Comon guys, lighten up. If people start questioning that Moki really would screw someone here, this board has gone to hell ???

With that said......if, for whatever reason, Moki has absolutely flipped and lost his mind, I'll cover the damage personally :) So...no worries :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
Comon guys, lighten up. If people start questioning that Moki really would screw someone here, this board has gone to hell ???

With that said......if, for whatever reason, Moki has absolutely flipped and lost his mind, I'll cover the damage personally :) So...no worries :thumbs:
bah, you suck dixie.

oh well, at least I snared one guy with my bait... stogieman... I GOTCHA!!! ;)

was hoping to snare a few more, but alas, my bait wasn't fresh enough.

here are my real puts and takes:

Takes:

Puts:

#40 -- Montecristo "A" (2001)
#41 -- Davidoff Special <<7>> (2004)
#42 -- LFD "Limitado" (2002)
#43 -- Trinidad Fundadores (1998)
#44 -- Montecristo Edmundo (2004)
#45 -- Padrón 40th Anniversary Maduro (2004)

...but that Perfecxion X you put in the pass really did not taste good... did you get it in a pass/trade stogieman?

Pass went out earlier today via USPS priority mail, DC# 0303 1290 0000 6656 8133