• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Don't Need a Reason to Have a Pass" Pass

Yeah Dixie you spoil sport :D

I liked your original puts moki, I had only had one of those before.
Monte "A"
Padron 40th Anni
Trini Funda
Davidoff whatever.....
Now THOSE are dog rockets :sign:

cvmfour said:
Looks like the conspiracy theory against StogieMan worked! :thumbs: Hehehe :D
It was all in good fun! No hard feelings! :D

Just wish I'd snared more people...

Anyone that couldn't see the ruse from a mile away should have posting privilages suspended for 30 days. :0 :sign:

Now thats the funniest Chit ive read in a while Moki You DA King hehehehe :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :thumbs:

Man....I go away for a few days and look what happens...Moki looses his mind... :D

Moki that was a good one....I taked to Charlie on the phone today you really had him going.....Great job everyone.

Hey Charlie, Thanks for all that intensive research on Dog rockets. :D

Big100HD said:
Moki that was a good one....I taked to Charlie on the phone today you really had him going.....Great job everyone.

Hey Charlie, Thanks for all that intensive research on Dog rockets. :D
hehe -- tell him my apologies -- I didn't intend to make him a victim... I was going for EVERYONE!! :D

moki said:
hehe -- tell him my apologies -- I didn't intend to make him a victim... I was going for EVERYONE!! :D
Apologies accepted and I actually thought you lost your mind. In reference to the Opus, it could have been from a trade or a box pass, not sure. When i was doing my puts / takes, I was going through my humis to do my picks. You know how it is, it could be a bad Opus. Lastly, you got me this time be I normally get the last laughs...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :sneaky: :sign: :D

UT OH !

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0303 1290 0000 6656 8133

Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 9:01 am on October 27, 2004 in AUSTIN, TX 78758. It is being returned if appropriate information is available.

:0

I saw that last night. Concerned... for sure. I'll be swinging by the PO in a little bit.

USPS must hire some of the most useless people they can find.

According to the dumbass working the counter, he said they couldn't read the address correctly, so they sent it back to the sender. WTF. He also said that had I brought it to their attention yesterday, they may have been able to locate it. I highly doubt it.

Now here's the part that REALLY pisses me off. I mentioned that I've had a few packages lost or redirected by them. He has the nerve to say "Well, you should use UPS or Fedex. They're more expensive, but they won't lose your stuff."

WTFFFFFFF?!

I'll definitely be sending stuff via UPS or Fedex from now on... but I can't help what courier people use to ship back to me, ASSHOLE. :angry:

Un friggin real man. If I do get it back, how do you want me to re-send it? I'll make sure the label is printed out this time, but what courier do you want used? Your local post office does not seem exactly reliable.

moki said:
Un friggin real man. If I do get it back, how do you want me to re-send it? I'll make sure the label is printed out this time, but what courier do you want used? Your local post office does not seem exactly reliable.
UPS, Fedex, DHL, courier pigeons, 3-legged dog... ALL better choices than USPS.