• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Don't Need a Reason to Have a Pass" Pass

My writing it's great, but it's not THAT bad... sheesh. The other packages I sent out the same day all arrived with zero incident.

Didn't vewyphishy have a pass box delivered to Dell one time by USPS, because they are morons?

-P-

vewyphishy said:
Confirms my belief that my local PO is full of f*cking retards.
ut oh... looks like I'm the one who messed this one up!!! heh

Okay, while the dumbass who works at the PO is still a dumbass... looks like the blame this time falls on good ole moki. Put the wrong house number down. All is well again, although I still don't plan on using USPS for any cigar packages anymore.

vewyphishy said:
Okay, while the dumbass who works at the PO is still a dumbass... looks like the blame this time falls on good ole moki. Put the wrong house number down. All is well again, although I still don't plan on using USPS for any cigar packages anymore.
I just missed one digit!!!!

Monte said:
Moki... your too darn funny!!!!! :thumbs:
sigh. Well, all's well that ends well. I think this one is done, right phishy? The sticks all look okay?

I just want to say, thanks a lot Phish for lettin' me play and I hope I speak for all of us, "Enjoy the Ceegars"......... :D :thumbs: :p

:0 Man this pass ended quickly! I guess because it only had 7 passers. Enjoy your sticks phishy and may'be I can get in on your next pass. :thumbs:

Thanks guys. I appreciate everyone and their participation. Even the little flub at the end by moki. :p

I haven't yet had a chance to really get into the sticks yet, but I plan to right now as I watch some football.

Again... I can't say this enough... but
Thank you all for making this so easy... This is how a pass should go. :thumbs:

Thank you very much vewyphishy! It was a great pass, and your right... this is how it's done! :thumbs: