• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Having heard what Matt does with the cigars......it might behoove me to be placed BEFORE him in pass rotation..... :p

robnsue said:
Having heard what Matt does with the cigars......it might behoove me to be placed BEFORE him in pass rotation..... :p
[snapback]147651[/snapback]​

For all our sake, make Matt last! :0

Yeah, make me last... you all know how generous Brother Devin is.... if I'm last, there's a pretty darn good chance that most of the final cigars won't see Pennsylvanian soil. :)

Cigars:

Bolivar Gold Medal
Caney Vegueros
Cifuentes Cristal Tubo
Cubatabaco 25th Aniversario
Davidoff 2000
Davidoff 5000
Davidoff Yquem
Davidoff Ambassadrice
Davidoff Haut Brion
Davidoff Margaux
Diplomaticos No.6
Don Candido No.506
Dunhill Atado
Dunhill Cabinetta
Dunhill Estupendo
Dunhill Mojito
HDM Obsequios
LFDC Short Churchill
LFDC Cristale
LGC Tapados
Montecristo No. 7
Montecristo SS No. 2
Montecristo B
Partagas 150 Aniversario Robusto
Partagas Fancy Tales of Smoke
Sancho Panza Dorados

Opus X Maduro Freak of Nature
Opus X Maduro Perfecxion No. 2
Opus X Maduro Perfecxion X
Opus X Sylvester Stallone Private Reserve A
Opus X Moncia's Revenge
Padron Millennium Maduro
Padron Millennium Natural

Participants:

Matt
Rob
Wade
Pete
Michael
Bill
Kenny
Floyd
Lee
Vern
Kerry (Not a member of this board, so brother Matt will post for him.)
Edward
Andrew
And a very special quest... :cool:

I don't think there is really anything to say but..

HOLY CRAP

cohibasurfer said:
Great ... Matt's posting for Kerry?

Kerry is going to sound like a 'HOMO" now! :p
[snapback]147984[/snapback]​

I guess we all better apologize to Kerry now about how Matt is going to treat him. :whistling:

robnsue said:
[snapback]147651[/snapback]​

Is THAT what passing means? :0

Man, I had it all wrong! And all along, I thought that stuff on the cigars was Plume!

I dont think I will be smoking any Passed cigars anymore! ;)

Nice lineup, both cigars and passers. :thumbs: Enjoy yourself gentelmen, I'll enjoy watching the progress. ;)

Leebo8-9-8 said:
An unreleased Opus, in honor of Monica Lewinski..... :whistling:
[snapback]148111[/snapback]​

It's a troll cigar... looks sorta like this -- one of the earlier unreleased Fuentes. Aha, I knew I'd seen it somwhere... this is a Monica's Revenge (it's the one on the far left)

Interesting side-note... while at dinner down in the Dominican Republic, Carlito was talking about President Clinton, and that he liked Opus X cigars, but he always had to give the cigars to a secret service agent to give to Clinton because it wouldn't look good for him to be accepting them, especially given the negative image of tobacco.

So I asked him if that meant that the "Monica cigar" was an Opus... without missing a beat, he said "Yeah, probably an 'A'" and kept right on going with his story. ;)

Thanks for the welcome and invite Brother Devin. Cripes bro that's a line-up to drool over too!!

And everyone else just remember in Matt's world passing is the same as 'pitching and catching'... ;)

Brother Pete!!! Glad you'll be able to join us Bro! Hey... maybe you and Devin can bring the box with you in March and the 3 of us can sit around and smoke up the goodies! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

ps: How's the new job?

Just save me the 1492 and the Estupendo bro!! lol

Start the new job on Monday. WOOOHOOO!! It will be a welcome change. Of course running on an engine/medic rig in the inner city might not be everyone's cup of tea, but like I have always said: Adrenalin is my friend... :laugh: