• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Segundo and NYC (try 2 after last thread gone)

The Black Cloud said:
Heard on the radio this morning that they will be shutting down the 405 connecting the valley to the west side starting feb 14th. That would put a serious wrench in the plans for those of us in the north side.
Take the 101 down to the 110 to the 105 to the 405. Or the 101 to the 134 to the 5 , etc....Boom. Just as many miles, no excuses....
siriusstoogie said:
Jimmy,

As always you're too generous for offering to host. Maybe we can entice other folks from the area like b. Hobs, the black cloud Matt and Charley to name a few. Who knows maybe even Todd!
 No need to entice me. I'm in if I'm in town.

Where are you guys gonna meet in NYC? I'll actually be staying at the Essex House Monday through afternoon Wednesday. I may try to join you!

Heard on the radio this morning that they will be shutting down the 405 connecting the valley to the west side starting feb 14th. That would put a serious wrench in the plans for those of us in the north side.
Take the 101 down to the 110 to the 105 to the 405. Or the 101 to the 134 to the 5 , etc....Boom. Just as many miles, no excuses....

siriusstoogie said:
Jimmy,

As always you're too generous for offering to host. Maybe we can entice other folks from the area like b. Hobs, the black cloud Matt and Charley to name a few. Who knows maybe even Todd!
 No need to entice me. I'm in if I'm in town.

Where are you guys gonna meet in NYC? I'll actually be staying at the Essex House Monday through afternoon Wednesday. I may try to join you!

Wow, this read like a script for the Californians!

Shit... Just me and Phil?
Something came up and I can't make it... :whistling:

What's your schedule on Wednesday?
Anytime in the afternoon works for me, if we plan it around 5 maybe Anthony will play.

You have the same #?

-Rob

Attention whore says ahem?
:p

What's your schedule Tom?
Cigar Inn around 4?

What do we want to drink?
Rye, bourbon or scotch?

-Rob

I'm off the whole time Phil is in town. 4p Wednesday works for me. For the drink - how about Rye. I got something I think goes well with it.

Did I win?

Wednesday will work, sorry I was away.

Tuesday some CF guys are coming out to play (I hear Scotty will make an appearance) and Wednesday evening some old buddies from the world will be joining along.   Either way should be in the city both days it sounds like and the company will be equally fucked :D

You Cali guys really need to stop sending this snow ahead of you. Sirious-ly. Enough already.

tomthirtysix said:
You Cali guys really need to stop sending this snow ahead of you. Sirious-ly. Enough already.

Last NYC meeting was cancelled for the exact same thing, I don't think NY likes the Cali guys coming down to have a smoke here :laugh:

Phil's flight in today was canceled. As of now, he's supposed to be getting in tomorrow morning. We should still be OK for herfing, I'd imagine.

We are due another weather event for Wednesday so I'll play it by ear. Yes the Cali guys bring all the snow.

OK Wednesday at Cigar Inn if it isn't snowing. I should be there before 5:00 PM.

Looks like Tone never made it to the city today. Rob says he's leaning toward staying in. Roads are all jacked up around here. Looks like this is off for today. F'ing snow.

tomthirtysix said:
Looks like Tone never made it to the city today. Rob says he's leaning toward staying in. Roads are all jacked up around here. Looks like this is off for today. F'ing snow.

Damn weather events! 

That's disappointing! Tom does this mean you have Frill all by yourself!?! :D

Sorry I missed all the festivities yesterday! I want to find out who this event planner is? :laugh: