• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Segundo and NYC (try 2 after last thread gone)

siriusstoogie said:

Good to see Phil, Tom and Rob!

:thumbs:

There was a Filipino guy walking by and we grabbed him, told him his name is now Joe, and made him sit with us. The rest of the people on the street seemed shocked when we put the bag overhishead and dragged him off, but the cops never came, so we're probably safe.

Lol! There's a bunch of us here waiting for Phil's visit. I hope you guys and the weather ran him down too much! :) I'll see if I can make it out there for the QSH. There should be no snow for sure! :D

siriusstoogie said:
Lol! There's a bunch of us here waiting for Phil's visit. I hope you guys and the weather ran him down too much! :) I'll see if I can make it out there for the QSH. There should be no snow for sure! :D

Thanks Joe, you just jinxed us!

-Rob

PS. It wasn't too bad seeing a grampa, beedog and a carnie for some Jewish soul food!

Just heard from Phil. Wednesday around 5:30 or 6 looks best. What say you? :)

So what it do? Wednesday at 6, where/what?

My house is open to herf, I just need a head count so I can prep.

Once I know how many I can have the Fourchu lobsters flown in from Nova Scotia. :p

Jimmy I'm in. 6 is fine. Pm me your addy. If frill does not have a car, I can send him a car! Lol. I'll pick him up.

How far are you from sepulvada and rosencrans?

We can do the hilton patio if it'll make it easier on you.

Joe

Hilton garden inn at mariposa seems to be a good spot.

Let's do a head count here.

Wait, what location are we talking about?  I did a search for Hilton Inn Mariposa and it's out near Apple Valley.