• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Segundo and NYC (try 2 after last thread gone)

No R&B would just be for food and drinks, then Hilton for smokes, unless they have lil restaurant/bar there.

Above all else, I'm down for anything. :p

So what's the game plan for this?  I'm thinking about doing this but with traffic might not arrive until after 6 (I'd be heading directly from work in Chatsworth).

Definitely herfing on Wednesday. Whether we start at hilton garden inn or R&B is still up in the air. I know you can order drinks and food at HGI but can't vouch for the quality of the food. I'm ok to give it a go to get more herf time and avoid confusion.

I might be able to make this. What time does the herf begin?

Who's Charley?

I will be there at 6 or before, as I'm off at 5.

I'm gonna try to make this but it might be tough for me. Will Phil be there?

I will try to be there, work permitting.

Durrr def still in. Probably won't be done working till 5:30 but I am like 5 minutes from the airport so 6 should be fine on my end

Today couldn't be more soupy/overcast.

It's only sunny on the weekends anyways. :D

As per usual...work has squashed my plans to be there. I don't start my shift today until 2pm. Damn movie industry. Have fun gents.

So Joe, shoot me a text with details on the when/where once it is all set in stone - going into meetings for the next few hours 

Also Charley if I had known you were coming I would have brought along a palm tree cohiba and a giants foam finger :D

Phil. I'll give you a 15 min heads up. Let's go to hilton and grab dinner there and meet the early arrivals. I should be in the vicinity by 5:30.
As per usual...work has squashed my plans to be there. I don't start my shift today until 2pm. Damn movie industry. Have fun gents.

You're so Hollywood! :). We'll miss you. Next time!