• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Fog's

offt.gif
Weren't we talking about Leebo being Gay?
banana2.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
superbiggrin.gif

Talk about major thread jacking!

yeah! not that there's anything wrong with that!
people should be allowed to live there lives as they
chose!

LOL! that was my favorite episode. that and the soup
nazi."no soup for you!!" :D

Rod said:
Talk about major thread jacking!
this one needed jacked. it was too savage.
we have now made it fun! :thumbs:
not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Theres 2 teams I root for every Sunday.

The Ravens and whoever is playing the Foreskins!! :sign:

Allofus123 said:
BACCHUS said:
Shadow is the only one of this group that is sane..........
BACCHUS, you just ruined my impression of you being the epitomy of truthfulness....... ROFLMAO! :p :D

Bill's crazier than most of us...damn privacy act keeps us from getting the good stuff on him. :0 ;) :)
I burned all incriminating evidence before I retired. Damn fire burned for three weeks! ;) :D

Leebo the 'Skins dropped their SECOND string QB. They are one of a few teams that only kept 2 QBs on their active roster. So for several days they had ONE QB on the active roster, who had gotten knocked out of two games straight. So now they have Tim Hasselback (the Seahawks' QB's brother) who has never thrown a regular season pass in the NFL as their backup and a local guy named Gibran Hamdan as their third stringer.

I talked with my ex-teammate who played center and he said the O-line must not like Ramsey that much. He needs to buy them some Isotoner gloves or something.

Also it takes a certain kind pf personality to coach O-line. The guys who battle in the trenches are a different kind of animal, and they are also the heart and soul of a team. I don't think Spurrier has the ability to motivate them. I'm thinking either his college kids were a) more easily excited or b) he had a better O-Line coach at FL.

The other thing is most of the sacks have been given up by TEs and RBs. Spurrier also I think overemphasizes their role as offensive yardage gainers as opposed to blockers.

ROTFLMAO... I dont know football. Really hate it to be honest. ??? Nothing personally, it just isnt rodeo. ;) But Man, I like this thread. :thumbs:

Man this thread took a hard left! I think I got whiplash! :p

LMAO

Well, whatever the problem is, it isn't working for them. I hope they get it straight soon!

JOE.M. said:
Man this thread took a hard left! I think I got whiplash! :p
easy joe. deep breaths. there, we're feeling better
now, yes? whiplash can be overcome, if you let the
force guide you.
okay. we're not chastising any more. we are now
talking football. isn't this more fun? :D

and yes, the o-line or spurrier one or the other hates
patrick ramsey. they enjoyed watching an unblocked
roy williams or la roi glover squash him like a recalcitrant
mosquito. the look on hasselbeck's face was "oh god no"
before he went in. since we play washington again, i
personally hope it doesn't get straightened out. i haven't
bought an "NFC East Championship" shirt in so long, i forgot
how they smell. as long as my boys continue to overachieve
and the rest of the nfc east continues to shoot themselves
in both feet, who knows. Superbowl!!(if i'm going to have
delusions, they may as well be big ones) :thumbs:

::::: unable to resist being a smart ass despite consequences :sign: :::::

Ok I got this straight now.

Post padding = Bad, bad, bad.

Thread Jacking = perfectly acceptable! :thumbs: (Which is a good thing since I do it all the time :p )

:sign:

Sam

Man that was great entertainment :D But this thread has been HiJacked bigtime ??? change it back to the original channel ;) LMAO it was much more entertaining. What was it "Days of Our Post Padding Lives" or "As World Pads" I forget ;)

BenjieV :D

I can't believe that I just read the last three pages of THE PRATTLE OF THE DEAD!!!!

Would somebody PUHLEEEASE get back to raggin' on Mike?!?

Have you all seen the diaper picture? :)

SmokeCheck said:
I can't believe that I just read the last three pages of THE PRATTLE OF THE DEAD!!!!

Would somebody PUHLEEEASE get back to raggin' on Mike?!?

Have you all seen the diaper picture? :)
mind your business. we don't need no stinkin raggin mang!
football is fun and doesn't remind me of listening to my ex.
"nya nya nya nya" incessant whining til i eat a bullet.
this thread is just fine now. :thumbs:

todd

You wouldn't say that if you had ever seen the infamous "diaper picture"! That is one photo, even a brother could lose his bowels on laughing so hard.

Actually, He has seen it, Smoke. I have it saved on my PC here at home and we have both laughed our asses off more than once about it. I would post it here for ya so you could enjoy, only I don't have a server to put it on or a link for it.

If anybody has it, post it so we can all Laugh. :p

:D :p too bad we couldn't have gotten the diaper AND the guitar in the same pic :D

I bed Melly and Sam's friend would take that Pic ;) LMAO

edited....Bet even, look at that, type Melly into it and Bed just pops in my head :sign: