• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everyday, not just Opening Day

Offense started slow, but seems to be coming. Bullpen has been a struggle, and starting pitching (especially Nola) has been victimized by some bad luck.

And Harper is a notoriously slow 1st half producer. If they can stay close through the All Star break, they might just surprise you.

Yeah, one game to enjoy amongst how many strikeouts and unwillingness to do anything other than strikeout or hit a homer though?
For me this season has been one of the most fun to watch as an Angel fan. It’s pretty rough as a life time Angel fan (they made a freakin movie about how they suck) but this season has such a a great energy. Love watching them play right now

For me this season has been one of the most fun to watch as an Angel fan. It’s pretty rough as a life time Angel fan (they made a freakin movie about how they suck) but this season has such a a great energy. Love watching them play right now
Yeah, they've played well so far. Any chance Ward actually keeps this up?

Yeah, they've played well so far. Any chance Ward actually keeps this up?
He’s killin it right now and has really hit his stride this year. I really hope this isn’t just a phase and he continues to kill it. Knock on wood but I think the Angels were severely under rated at the beginning of the season and I think the team moral is really their super power right now. Hopefully they keep it up all season

He’s killin it right now and has really hit his stride this year. I really hope this isn’t just a phase and he continues to kill it. Knock on wood but I think the Angels were severely under rated at the beginning of the season and I think the team moral is really their super power right now. Hopefully they keep it up all season
Yeah, there's no way he keeps raking all year the way he is now, but hopefully he'll keep being really good since he's on my fantasy team! 😂

I love Ohtani, there I said it.
I'm a fan too.

You realize we're only like a month in right? 😛

It’s amazing how much better the Angels are when they at least make an attempt to address their pitching.

Tigers are terrible. I haven’t watched, thankfully I guess, but read an article about them getting shutout by a couple of pitchers who a few weeks ago couldn’t handle triple a ball.