• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite All Time Coffee

Freshly roasted El Salvadoran beans for me today. :thumbs:
Roasted up this batch yesterday.......

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

My favorites so far are the Peet's Kona Reserve and Major Dickason's whole bean. I've yet to try the Jamaican Blue Mountain however, I've heard it's incredible.

As long as it's got chocolate in it I'm not to picky. WaWa rocks though! Usually I'm a starbucks mocha with an extra shot, sometimes ir tastes very burnt though.

Mmmm time to go have some more Blue Mountain... thanks Robbie!

...But for the last year I have been thoroughly enjoying their Aged Sumatra, I really haven't had a better coffee, and haven't had anything really come close to it. The whole beans smell so weird I love it....

I'm going to have to chime in on the aged Sumatra. It is excellent in it's own rite. Very unique and smooth. I can't find it anymore.

I do enjoy Starbucks Italian Roast for an everyday coffee.

I've tried some of Jerry's killer beans, and they were all quality coffees. I'm still working my way through his offerings.

I'd like to try the CP coffee at some point too.

My biggest problem is catching some of these offerings at the right time. I.e., I have enough coffee when they pop up, and I don't want to buy for fear of not enjoying what I have, or what I may purchase, at it's most fresh state. So, I never "stock up" on coffee.

...But for the last year I have been thoroughly enjoying their Aged Sumatra, I really haven't had a better coffee, and haven't had anything really come close to it. The whole beans smell so weird I love it....

I'm going to have to chime in on the aged Sumatra. It is excellent in it's own rite. Very unique and smooth. I can't find it anymore.

I've tried some of Jerry's killer beans, and they were all quality coffees. I'm still working my way through his offerings.

My biggest problem is catching some of these offerings at the right time. I.e., I have enough coffee when they pop up, and I don't want to buy for fear of not enjoying what I have, or what I may purchase, at it's most fresh state. So, I never "stock up" on coffee.

I've been drinking the Starbuck's Italian Roast the past week and have been enjoying it immensely!

-Rob

Jerry's Killer Beans are Top Notch! Plus he's our Brother!

For those looking for saving some doe $$$ and maybe helping the 'LEAF Fund' :whistling:

Here is a site UNCOMMON GROUNDS that has a spring special for April that fits the wallet. The Papua New Guinea and Colombian Organic Certified are very good. I wouldn't recommend the Jamacian Blue Mountain though. A few of us gave it a shot, we got a hell of a deal, and at the price we got it (under $16 a pound) it was awsome. In fairness the code was rather old... so fresh roasted could be a hell of alot better. JMO.

I too need to stop forgetting and order some coffee from Rod.

If you would like I can get you as much Peet's Aged Sumatra as you like, just pay me back :cool:

McDonalds is about some of the best prepared coffee out there. (let the pissing begin).

Blue Mountain has to come from the source, its the BEST!!! My mom brought me some back from a vaca in Jamaica, and I've never had anything close.

Jerry's Killer Beans are Top Notch! Plus he's our Brother!

For those looking for saving some doe $$$ and maybe helping the 'LEAF Fund' :whistling:

Here is a site UNCOMMON GROUNDS that has a spring special for April that fits the wallet. The Papua New Guinea and Colombian Organic Certified are very good. I wouldn't recommend the Jamacian Blue Mountain though. A few of us gave it a shot, we got a hell of a deal, and at the price we got it (under $16 a pound) it was awsome. In fairness the code was rather old... so fresh roasted could be a hell of alot better. JMO.

He may be your "brother" but he's not mine, that's for sure. :rolleyes: I have no use for him or his coffee. He used to be a member over on Snobs but requested that his account be deleted. Do you have any idea why? ??? I wonder if his bookkeeping skills have improved any over the years?

I'll echo the sentiments about the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. Pretty dang good! My wife and I went on our honeymoon there in January, she's a big coffee lover so she really enjoyed it.

Bahir Dar, Ethiopia. Fresh beans, roasted and served by a beautiful young woman who knew exactly what she was doing.

coffee-1.jpg

Starbuck's Pikes Place is pretty good. They also had Cafe Cielo? I think that was the name. That was very good coffee.

In a french press of course! :rolleyes:

Starbuck's Pikes Place is pretty good. They also had Cafe Cielo? I think that was the name. That was very good coffee.

I'm not a huge fan of starbucks any longer. To me, their beans taste burnt. I guess I'm crazy? Anyone like Caribou Coffee? I remember I used to frequent a local one when I lived closer to the city.

I'm not a huge fan of starbucks any longer. To me, their beans taste burnt. I guess I'm crazy?
True, Starbuck's machines burn their coffee, but the beans aren't burnt. My press can't burn the coffee either. The only time I drink from theirs is when they give me the free cup for buying a pound.