• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Cigar photo

I just wouldn't be right all day if you thought I was a 5' tall redhead who smoked cigars. The thought still sends chills down my back...

I did mention I was on the left right? L E F T.

Fish

Now that this has turned into pictures of oneself, this is what I look like. This is last spring on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Smokin a Cuban cigar I bought at the Atlantis Hotel. Go ahead take your best shots.

1211111164_l.jpg

Now that this has turned into pictures of oneself, this is what I look like. This is last spring on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Smokin a Cuban cigar I bought at the Atlantis Hotel. Go ahead take your best shots.

1211111164_l.jpg

Heh heh... I've been picturing you as John Candy. :laugh:

1211111164_l.jpg

Heh heh... I've been picturing you as John Candy. :laugh:

me too :sign:

I'm sorry I ruined it for you guys. You want me to edit the post and put Uncle Bucks picture there instead?

I'm bored, so here's another pic.

Taken at Flaming Gorge - Utah / Wyoming border.
Kicking back and doing what I love.

Brian

fgorge.jpg

Ahh you guys have seen this before but I had to add it. Yes it is lit...

DSC00370.jpg

I'm bored, so here's another pic.

Taken at Flaming Gorge - Utah / Wyoming border.
Kicking back and doing what I love.

Brian
Very Nice pic Brian.

Hey Marcos.

I love that pic of yours with the outside tub, looks like a cool place.

Ok Shane, I was joking when I said your dog reviews your cigars,
now I'm convinced! ???

Brian

Me at the Derby, up close and personal. Ready to light up a 40th anni.

misc1za7.jpg

Me with the Blue Angels over my shoulder.

methunderer4.jpg

Hence why it's a good pic, takes damn good photography to make that thing look respectable but it was pulled off.