• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite cutter

I lost the best cutter ever made it was a very inexpensive cutter, branded Havana Cutter. I had two one on my Havana Pocket Humidor and a back up . They stopped making them around 2009-10 timeframe. I would buy  a ton of them if they were still available. :(

emoshun said:
Both my Xikar Xi3 Macassar Ebony and my Burlwood Palío (Tom you bastid) are great.

...make no mistake, one of these days, I'll demand payment with interest from your Keezer..... :laugh:  You are very, very welcome, my bro.... :cool:

Palio and Cuban Crafters are my favorites.

Xikar Xi1 double blade. It's never failed me, and as I learned here some time ago, every month or two I'll wipe the edges down with alcohol pads and clean them off.  Works like a charm.

I received a no-name v-cutter from... somewhere.  Don't even remember where or what order it came as a freebie in.  Every now and then I'll use that just for a change.  

Used to be the Palio double blade for me as well, but over the last two years I've come to prefer the Xikar teardrop shaped cutters.  It took some getting used to but it seems to fit naturally in my hand now.  I like the Xi2 cutters the best...they have a plastic body which makes it lighter and more comfortable to carry in my pocket.

I am in the Xikar group, I also have a punch I don't use enough.

I use this, but the one with the 3-hole punch tool... 
For clipping, I use the palio.  There just isn't a better cutter.

Devil Doc said:
I've used this for about 10 years. I've cut thousands of cigars with it. 
16630.png

I use Xikar products...Xi1 double cutter, VX V-cut (smaller ring cigars) and scissors (multi-tool).

kona1000 said:
I am using one I got free, a Drew Estates that has a backer on it, very convenient 

I try to keep it clean.
I have two of these, actually, and really like them.  Eliminates the guess work.  I do REALLY like the Swiss Army knife with scissor cutter!!!!  Always a clean cut and stays sharp!!!  I believe it was from a group buy here, not sure tho!

Floyd T.

This thread made me buy a Palio...     Dam this website costing me money  :thumbs: 

CBoukal said:
This thread made me buy a Palio...     Dam this website costing me money  :thumbs: 
You'll love the Palio. I'be had mine for 10 years and it's still sharp.

bfreebern said:

You'll love the Palio. I'be had mine for 10 years and it's still sharp.

I am excited to get it, I have my Xikar but it stays in my travel humidor so it'll be nice to have a quality second one so I don't have to go hunting every time I want a cigar.