• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round II

Thanks for running this again for the guys making it possible for them to try some cigars they otherwise would not Jeff. Very good of you my friend. :thumbs:

I was reading Mr Peat's reviews of his 2005 set and I must say I'm getting excited. Get on with the raffle! :thumbs: :D

Patience, my friend. It's up to the brothers to make the lists and PM them back to me. Then the others have to post their number sequences.

Thanks again for getting this together for us Jeff. Patience is not my best virtue. Actually I don't know if I have any virtues. ??? :sign:

Sheesh... this set isn't even shipped to my house yet and I already have enough PMs to more than halfway fill round 3.

Edit: If you're reading this Eric, I won't bug you guys for more for Opus sets - promise ;).

Sheesh... this set isn't even shipped to my house yet and I already have enough PMs to more than halfway fill round 3.

Edit: If you're reading this Eric, I won't bug you guys any guys for more for Opus sets - promise ;).

You know I am in for 1 or 2

Wow that's a pain in the ass to decode.

Stepthirteen and Khari were the ones that randomized the lists for me:

AND THE WINNERS ARE:​

opus22gb2winners2.jpg

CONGRATS, BROTHERS!!!​

Smokes will go out next Monday.
Edit: Holy piss I won an El Scorpion maduro :D!!!!
Edit2: Forgot to say -

CARPS WINS THE BOX/HUMI!​

Edit3: Crisis averted. I didn't really mess up that bad.
Edit4: I need sleep :(.
Edit5: Formatting issue.

Sweet! Thanks again for running this Jeff and also to the crew over at J.S. for making these available. You just made my week..... and it's only Monday! :thumbs:

Cool, I was just looking at the Love Story picture in the Prized Possession thread.

Thanks again for doing this Jeff, and thanks to Jack Schwartz!!

Cool, I was just looking at the Love Story picture in the Prized Possession thread.
Thanks again for doing this Jeff, and thanks to Jack Schwartz!!

And of course, the one slot I copy and paste wrong from Stepthirteen's PM messes this up. Go figure. God I'm an idiot.

Sweet, no regular productions! :laugh: :thumbs:

Since you won the El Scorpion maddie...I'm going to have to say this was rigged!!! :sign:

J/K!

Thanks for the smooth GB!

Back