• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round II

I don't mean to start anything, but Jeff did tell me to put his name on the El Escorpion Maduro before we shipped the set to him :whistling: . I'm kidding! Jeff, glad you lucked out with the pick. I know it is a lot of work putting this together.

Eric

Eric, that's funny because he's been offering me just about everything short of oral for the one I won in the last GB.

The way he was talking I wouldn't put anything past him! :whistling:

:laugh:

Well, now that he has one it looks like you're SOL :laugh: !

Well... hmmm...

I just realized I did the first two steps differently from round 1. In round 1, I put the participant list first and then the cigar list second. I then matched them up to the first two random number sequences that were posted (which in round 2 I had no control over who happened to post first, second, etc).

In round 2, I put the cigar list first then the member list. Shit. I really hope I didn't upset anyone. I assure you no foul play was afoot. I simply scrolled through my PMs and happened to open Khari's first, paste it into notepad, and then Stepthirteen's and went from there.

Again, my apologies if I upset anyone. Let it be known, that no one PM'ed me to bring this to my attention. I just happened to look at the old thread and just now realized it.

In round 3, I will be clear which one I am using so there's no confusion and I don't feel bad for flip-flopping my methodology.

Edit: Minor clarification.

Well... hmmm...

I just realized I did the first two steps differently from round 1. In round 1, I put the participant list first and then the cigar list second. I then matched them up to the first two random number sequences that were posted (which I had no control over who happened to post first, second, etc).

In round 2, I put the cigar list first then the member list. Shit. I really hope I didn't upset anyone. I assure you no foul play was afoot. I simply scrolled through my PMs and happened to open Khari's first, paste it into notepad, and then Stepthirteen's and went from there.

Again, my apologies if I upset anyone. Let it be known, that no one PM'ed me to bring this to my attention. I just happened to look at the old thread and just now realized it.

In round 3, I will be clear which one I am using so there's no confusion and I don't feel bad for flip-flopping my methodology.

Random is random is random brother. Though I woulda had a BBMFM and the El scorpion Maddie I believe, if I did it right. :0

Random is random is random brother. Though I woulda had a BBMFM and the El scorpion Maddie I believe, if I did it right. :0

Right you are. You would have gotten both maduros. Wow.

Nevermind, brothers... glad I did it this way - it was intentional. Nothing to see here. :sign:

Well... hmmm...

I just realized I did the first two steps differently from round 1. In round 1, I put the participant list first and then the cigar list second. I then matched them up to the first two random number sequences that were posted (which in round 2 I had no control over who happened to post first, second, etc).

Edit: Minor clarification.

You're starting to put too much pressure on yourself about this...let it go before you mess up your chi or something. I believe everyone is quite happy with how you are conducting things. Now with that mushy stuff out of the way.......BRING ON ROUND 3. :D

Right you are. You would have gotten both maduros. Wow.

Nevermind, brothers... glad I did it this way - it was intentional. Nothing to see here. :sign:

Thank you for not doing it that way :)

LMAO!!

I don't have anything in this whole set, so I'm happy with whatever.

The shark and the chili pepper was just bonus for me, I got the humidor.....

Rich

I may be able to get a set also.

BigJake,

I'm sending you a couple sticks to help ease the pain of your loss :D . Going to the same address we shipped your last order. Let me know if it should go somewhere else.

Eric

BigJake,

I'm sending you a couple sticks to help ease the pain of your loss :D . Going to the same address we shipped your last order. Let me know if it should go somewhere else.

Eric

This right here is good people, folks. Here I was packing him up a grab bag because I felt all bad. ;)

By the way Eric... give you a buzz early next week for round 3?

And no, to the people that have already PM'ed me, I don't want your $ yet.

BigJake,

Eric

:0

Wow Eric, Thanks for the nice offer and generosity buddy! A class act for sure! :)

Jeff....I don't have a bone to pick with you anymore! :laugh: :sign:

I don't mean to start anything, but Jeff did tell me to put his name on the El Escorpion Maduro before we shipped the set to him :whistling: . I'm kidding! Jeff, glad you lucked out with the pick. I know it is a lot of work putting this together.

Eric

Eric, that's funny because he's been offering me just about everything short of oral for the one I won in the last GB.

The way he was talking I wouldn't put anything past him! :whistling:

Ewwwww! I'll have that one burned into my minds eye, having nightmares for years to come. :(

Sexual favors are my first route last resort to get HTF Fuentes.

BigJake,

Eric

This right here is good people, folks. Here I was packing him up a grab bag because I felt all bad. ;)

By the way Eric... give you a buzz early next week for round 3?

And no, to the people that have already PM'ed me, I don't want your $ yet.
I'm ready for round three when you're ready. Maybe next year I'll just set all the Opus22's aside and you can have the "Never Ending Opus22 Group Buy". You can quit your job and just ship out OpusX coffin boxes all day long!

I'll talk to you next week, Jeff.

I'm ready for round three when you're ready. Maybe next year I'll just set all the Opus22's aside and you can have the "Never Ending Opus22 Group Buy". You can quit your job and just ship out OpusX coffin boxes all day long!

I'll talk to you next week, Jeff.

Ha ;). You gotta keep some for the vault, brother! My bank is gonna start questioning all these four figure dinks if we don't stop soon :laugh:.

I get every other weekend off, so it's no hassle to me to take an hour or two and launch off 12 or so packages. Plus, I am working 12-16 hr rotations right now at work. Work a couple, off a few. Work a couple, off a few. It gives me something to do in these cold ass months we get in the midwest. All my outdoor hobbies are done for the season as of January :(.

Give you a buzz next week, Eric. Cheers!