• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 2

Paul already approved you and I would hate to see you walk away empty handed, I don't feel right about that.

Wyatt,

The P&T's have already been approved. The RE/LE thing has been commented on and Paul has decided to allow it as it has been done at a couple times before you so there is a precedent of it. The age factor was brought up at the beginning with the first group of P&T. A couple people expressed concern as the age increases rarity and value. Since age is not being considered a factor the rarity and value that the age creates is a new set of problems. Is the inflated value a consideration? Is the increased rarity? If they are what's the point of not considering age but considering the effects of that age on the other cigars.

This is the issue with age not being a factor. IMHO age is always a huge factor and contributes greatly to rarity and value. This pass started off with a huge jump and as most passes do they continue to improve and be enriched with each person down the line.

The pass has been very educational so far and has generated some great debut on the issue.

It would not be right for you to not take the sticks. They were approved by Paul and it would suck to see you finish your turn without taking something out of the pass.

Edited to fix spelling

Understood, I thought it was under debate, which I understood. I just didn't want to be a bottleneck in the pass as it was worked out. Not a huge deal to me, so I just thought I'd move it along because I have some things going on this week which would be distractions. But I didn't want to go without adding something to the pass. If Paul is good with it all, then I'm good with it all.

I'll package tonight and get on the way to Clint with the T's and P's as posted.

Wyatt, like others have said, Paul approved yours and you should take your takes. I just wanted to be on the same page with Paul and understanding it correctly on how he wants to proceed going forward.

Actually, I'm glad that this discussion came up as it's giving an opportunity for some discussion and learning. ;)

Wyatt, like others have said, Paul approved yours and you should take your takes. I just wanted to be on the same page with Paul and understanding it correctly on how he wants to proceed going forward.

Actually, I'm glad that this discussion came up as it's giving an opportunity for some discussion and learning. ;)

Speaking of learning, I was hesitant to participate in this pass because I wasn't sure how they all played out. So it seems to me the general rule is if the originator (Paul) approves, that is the final judgment on the matter? Just so I understand in case I ever want to throw my paltry stash of dog rockets into the mix... ;)

Speaking of learning, I was hesitant to participate in this pass because I wasn't sure how they all played out. So it seems to me the general rule is if the originator (Paul) approves, that is the final judgment on the matter? Just so I understand in case I ever want to throw my paltry stash of dog rockets into the mix... ;)
Let me know what passes you will be participating in, so I know which ones to stay out of :p :D

Let me know what passes you will be participating in, so I know which ones to stay out of :p :D

Quit hating on my grape flavored White Owls... they're aged at least 6 weeks and in pristine condition (stay-fresh pack and all)!

Each pass is a little different. Some passes are decided by a majority, while in others, the pass participants put in their opinions and comment on the P&T's with the final approval going to the pass host. How the pass is run is set up by the pass host at the beginning as it is their cigars on the line. I've seen passes where the host told a participant to go ahead with his takes but not to put as it was the hosts way of bombing them. To passes where the pass host had very little involvement. Each pass is used as a guideline/reference for future passes.

Sounds like a challenge! I'll call it the Pay More In Postage Than The Sticks Are Worth Pass.

All I know is someone's about to get a flavor(ed) bomb!

Bri, what's your address again? ;)

Sounds like a challenge! I'll call it the Pay More In Postage Than The Sticks Are Worth Pass.

All I know is someone's about to get a flavor(ed) bomb!

Bri, what's your address again? ;)
Ok, now that's funny :D

Those Buena Vistas are LE Cubans...right :)

And they go great with these.....LE Porta shots.

1305723109062.jpg

Larry...what the heck is that? Is that booze in a condom wrapper?

Clint, as I feel there is a bit of thread jacking happening I will keep the answer short. lol It's little packets of booze and they do look like condoms (probably should be packaged together) but the guy across the street gave some to me that simply said "Scotch", so I looked it up on the net and found some pictures. Since you asked the question, you now have a handful of Scotch headed in your direction! Bwahaha, I was trying to decide what to do with them.

Get a room you two. :D

I have updated the enclosed inventory, repacked everything, tossed in some singles bags just in case the others get worn out, and have it ready to ship. I'll drop it off at the P.O. tomorrow and get it enroute to Clint.

Thanks for letting my play again Paul.