• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 2

Clint, as I feel there is a bit of thread jacking happening I will keep the answer short. lol It's little packets of booze and they do look like condoms (probably should be packaged together) but the guy across the street gave some to me that simply said "Scotch", so I looked it up on the net and found some pictures. Since you asked the question, you now have a handful of Scotch headed in your direction! Bwahaha, I was trying to decide what to do with them.
LOL

Guys for clarification purposes.

Yes the rule should be LE/RE for LE/RE however since I missed it early on and quickly approved a regular production for an LE I can't tell everyone else no go as that would not be fair. For the remaining contestants Plese try to stick to the rule bit if you have something that will match up because it's discontinued or something feel free to throw it out there.

My favorite thing about CP is that when you get bombed or post a wish in the PIF you sometimes get the chance to try a smoke or two that you may never get a chance to smoke again. With my CC passes I like the thought of you guys (and gal) having the chance at a cigar you may have been wanting to try. If you don't have something that matches up completely with rarity or age I don't sweat that as most would. There are some guys in this pass with deep humi's with aged stock that will put there sticks in and take something younger to give the younger/newer crowd a chance at smothing aged or no longer available. As long as no one abuses the way I like to see it go I'm cool with whatever. I like to keep passes fun and stress free. I don't mind conversation on p&t's but I have been part of passes where people are arguing over $.50 between sticks and that shit drives me nuts. I know why some do it and I completely get it at times but to me I'm here to have fun and hopefully someone gets a stick or two they were looking to try. Hell I was in a couple passes where the host trusted us so much he said in the beginning there are no rules all P&T's are pre approved.

You are all approved to be in this pass because I either know you personally or trust you to make the right choice and not take advantage. We have a couple newbies that are backed highly here and that is cool by me.

In the end if you are all fair with your p&ts that is all that matters to me. Let's sit back have fun and smoke some fruits of Castro's soil!

Paul

Yes the rule should be LE/RE for LE/RE however since I missed it early on and quickly approved a regular production for an LE I can't tell everyone else no go as that would not be fair. For the remaining contestants Plese try to stick to the rule bit if you have something that will match up because it's discontinued or something feel free to throw it out there.

My favorite thing about CP is that when you get bombed or post a wish in the PIF you sometimes get the chance to try a smoke or two that you may never get a chance to smoke again. With my CC passes I like the thought of you guys (and gal) having the chance at a cigar you may have been wanting to try. If you don't have something that matches up completely with rarity or age I don't sweat that as most would. There are some guys in this pass with deep humi's with aged stock that will put there sticks in and take something younger to give the younger/newer crowd a chance at smothing aged or no longer available. As long as no one abuses the way I like to see it go I'm cool with whatever. I like to keep passes fun and stress free. I don't mind conversation on p&t's but I have been part of passes where people are arguing over $.50 between sticks and that shit drives me nuts. I know why some do it and I completely get it at times but to me I'm here to have fun and hopefully someone gets a stick or two they were looking to try. Hell I was in a couple passes where the host trusted us so much he said in the beginning there are no rules all P&T's are pre approved.

You are all approved to be in this pass because I either know you personally or trust you to make the right choice and not take advantage. We have a couple newbies that are backed highly here and that is cool by me.

In the end if you are all fair with your p&ts that is all that matters to me. Let's sit back have fun and smoke some fruits of Castro's soil!

Paul
Thank you Paul for being so flexible and understanding with everyone's puts and takes.

With that in mind, can I be added back into the pass at the end? :p

Thank you Paul for being so flexible and understanding with everyone's puts and takes.

With that in mind, can I be added back into the pass at the end? :p

If you are serious bill can ship it to you before he sends it back to Kris for him and I to smoke what's left... lol

Paul
Well said Paul. I'm up...can't wait.

Well said.. I am still nervous about my very green stash even having something to trade but as a 1st pass guy i am sure there will be lots of help

Pass is packaged up and labeled, ready for drop off. Heads up Clint.

9405 8036 9930 0223 7120 49

I'll update the list tomorrow morning at the latest.

Thanks all!

Clint, as I feel there is a bit of thread jacking happening I will keep the answer short. lol It's little packets of booze and they do look like condoms (probably should be packaged together) but the guy across the street gave some to me that simply said "Scotch", so I looked it up on the net and found some pictures. Since you asked the question, you now have a handful of Scotch headed in your direction! Bwahaha, I was trying to decide what to do with them.

I have the Scotch ready to send your way, just waiting for the Grape Blunts to get here so I can send them along. Just thought I would keep you up to date.

I sense that the package is close to my house. I can't wait to Take all the LE/RE sticks. I guess there won't be any debates after that other than my personal safety ;)

Package arrived safe and sound and looks like all the inventory is present and accounted for. Since this is my first pass, I briefly consulted Wyatt to make sure I wasn't too far out of bounds but we saw how that went in earlier threads :rolleyes:.
T: [#2] Por Larrañaga Petite Corona (MLO FEB 12)
P: Montecristo #4 (TUP JAN 14)

T: [#35] Partagas Serie D Especial EL 2010
P: La Flor De Cano Grandioso RE Asia Pacifico 2013 (ROL JUL 13)

T: [#31] Montecristo Edmundo 2014
P: Bolivar Belicoso Fino 2013 (MUR SEP 13)

T: [#16] Juan López Short Torpedo Edición Regional Caribe 2008 (RBT OCT 08)
P: Bolivar Petite Belicoso Fino Edicion Limitada 2009

I have some RJ Wide Churchill, HU Royal Robusto, HDM epicure #2, and San Cristobal Del La Habana La Punta if better replacements but I tried not to double up.

Please provide feedback and let me know if you all think I'm within the standard. No hard feelings if not...I can adjust fire if necessary. My true purpose is to not gain out of this pass but just try something different. Thanks, Clint.