• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

Father T. check your pm's regarding myself, sam, and jerryg, but regardless of any confussion, i am wide open to recieve from horse whenever he gets done with it,

:D

Ok, nick. As I understand it you and Jerry will be getting together first part of week after next. Sam is still AWOL so as I see it there are 3 possibilities:
1) Sam contacts you and decides to get together with you and Jerry. You guys do your thing and then the box goes to Pepe.
2) Sam contacts you and wants to play but can't meet up with you. You ship the box to him and then on to Pepe.
3) Sam contacts you and can't play or doesn't contact you. In this case we have to skip him but will try to work him back in later if he wants to.

Lmk if there are any questions/problems. Thanks for checking in and letting me know where things stand.

Arrived home today with package on front porch safe and sound. Yummy!! :p

Takes:
27. PAM Monarca
32. BBF
45. La Gloria DC Maduro
52. Fuente Anejo 50
57. Partagas Lusi Cab '01
58. SLR Lonsdale Cab '97
60. Bolivar Corona Extra '98
73. PAM Imperial

Puts:
82. Diamond Crown Robusto
83. ERDM Choix Supreme '98
84. Cohiba Siglo IV 9/01
85. RyJ Cazadores
86. Upmann Super Corona 6/01
87. RyJ LE '01
88. Bolivar Inmensa '98
89. Bolivar CJ 4/01
90. Avo XO Preludio
91. Avo XO Maest
92. LaUnica Cameroon Torp #1

Thanks for lettin' me play! :)

confirmation tomorrow

Timing is everything, right?

Awesome Horse!! :thumbs: Nicely played. Thank you very much for being in my pass, buddy. You Texas folks aren't near as bad as Wade says. :D :p

On next to Alabam. (You guys oughta be ashamed at the way you whooped up on poor LSU last week :p )

ps, will update the webpage when I get home.

FatherTiresius said:
Ok, nick. As I understand it you and Jerry will be getting together first part of week after next. Sam is still AWOL so as I see it there are 3 possibilities:
1) Sam contacts you and decides to get together with you and Jerry. You guys do your thing and then the box goes to Pepe.
2) Sam contacts you and wants to play but can't meet up with you. You ship the box to him and then on to Pepe.
3) Sam contacts you and can't play or doesn't contact you. In this case we have to skip him but will try to work him back in later if he wants to.

Lmk if there are any questions/problems. Thanks for checking in and letting me know where things stand.
Option #4,

I get my ass back in gear and step up to do some puts and takes ;)

I'm in and up for meeting everyone here. Matter of fact Nick when it arrives why don't we plan on a mini herf at my new house *grin*. I am sure that we can have some fun with this box ;)

Sam

FatherTiresius said:
Roger that.

You are go for squirm. Repeat, squirm is a go.

Godspeed.
aye aye (is that the way to say that?) father t

hey sam, sounds good, i'll get with you and jerry just as soon as the buzzard $h!ts,.....uh, oh, i mean the eagle lands and we'll set it up :p

Drat it, it's 5:30 and I have not even been able to look out a window yet, much less leave for the P.O. I'll have to do it tomorrow. Sorry guys :(

No problem Horse. I don't think the Bama Boys were gonna get together before the weekend anyway.

I have been looking out my window and what I see isn't good. Little white specks moving pretty much sideways. I haven't been outside, but weather.com tells me it's 26 degrees (but feels like 11). Sounds to me like: a fire, a glass of scotch, a cigar and a hockey game. As soon as Mickey's little hand points at the 5, I'm gone.

dont sweat it there horse, we probably are gonna be tight until at least the weekend, like father t said, just shoot when ya can,

:D

Will give us some time to figure out the details of a mini-herf at my place if the guys are up for it.

Have the movies, we'll have the cigars - who's bring the beer?

Sam

Good question...looks like a DC to me.

03001290000278455729 $300

There's also an enclosed envelope for Bill/Shadow