• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

Yippie! Thanks bud...will be looking forward to seeing your takes. Are you meeting up with Horse to do a handoff/herf?

Gavin and I have compared calendars...between our schedules..the first time we can meet is a week from Tomorrow... If it's mailed to me...I would suggest not doing so till Monday as I will be gone until then and no one will be there to store the box. My mail carrier signs for me and leaves em on the porch. Or...it can go on to the passer after me and I'll catch up with ya later.
Mark

Or...it can go on to the passer after me and I'll catch up with ya later.
Next up are the 'Bama boys. Lemme contact them and see what they're planning to do. At one time they were kicking around the idea of having a group hand pass/herf/love-in. If that's still in play then I may have Gavin send it to them and then back to you. But if they're mailing it to each other, then it's better to keep it in Texas till you're ready to receive.

Let me know, FatherT. I can get this thing rolling tomorrow morning, if all the puts and takes go well, sir. :)

Glad to see this pass is no longer in "The Twilight Zone"!!! :p

NOW HURRY UP AND GET IT TO KANTURKEY!!!!! :sign: :sign: :)

Father t, i sent you one back just a few mins ago, as soon as i can rally the troops i'll let you know, if not, i guess it'll be up to you to decide the holding pattern for the box. :D

Got yer PM nick, thanks. McP until you hear otherwise plan on hanging on to the pass until Horse gets back (Horse, when will that be exactly?). If nick & Co. get their ducks lined up, then we'll skip Horse and come back to him.

Horse can meet me on Thursday, or I can mail it to Haltom City (about 35+ minutes from me). I will watch this thread for information. :D

Well, I made it out alive!!! I am glad to see the box made it to Gavin in one piece :thumbs:

So far, so good. I will be going to UCLA med center next week for more testing.. :( Not much fun... Will hopefully know more then...... Thanks for the inquirer ;)

Box was inspected, as were cigars this morning. It will go out to Haltom City, TX today. I will post a tracking number soon. For now:

TAKES

4. La Unica Cameroon Torpedo No. 1
6. Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sun Grown
8. Savinelli ELR No. 6
15. Placentia Reserva Organica Robusto
29. Ashton VSG Sorcerer
50. Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
63. Indian Tabac Super Toro

PUTS

68. Genuine By Rolondo Reyes Robusto (FatherT only, please :D )
69. Bolivar Robusto
70. Montecristo Serie V Mini-Churchill
71. Montecristo Serie V Mini-Churchill
72. Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Classico
73. Padron Anniversary Maduro Imperial
74. Partagas Black Label Bravo
75. La Flor Dominica Ligero L500
76. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
77. Macanudo Portofino En Tubo (aged)
78. Royal Jamica Corona Grande
79. Astral Talanga Valley Selection Churchill
80. Indian Tabac Classic Churchill
81. Oliva "O" Ovation

Thanks for having me, fellas! FatherT, thank you for hosting this great pass. :D

Hey FT...

I have been in touch with Nick(recent pm) and I am still here watching for the box to head this way.

I guess it just went to Horse. Right?

...with eyes on the prize...

JerryG

Very, very nice McP. Awesome puts, my friend. :thumbs: :thumbs: Let me know what you think of that Placentia. That's one you don't hear a lot about around here, but I like it a lot. So I'm curious to find out what you think about it. I appreciate you playing in this one. :)

Jerry, the box is off to Horse now. You, Nick and Sam (if you can track him down) are up next.

I'm updating the webpage now....should have it done in a few minutes.

FatherTiresius said:
Let me know what you think of that Placentia. That's one you don't hear a lot about around here, but I like it a lot. So I'm curious to find out what you think about it.
I absolutely will fill you in. That's what I love about these passes: You see cigars that you cannot seem to find anywhere or have ever heard of! I visit almost half a dozen stores here in the area, looking for new and exciting cigars and I find more new things in these passes.

The Macanudo has been aging for quite some time. My Dad had it and gifted it to me recently. I thought somebody might like to give an aged Macanudo a second chance (probably not The Beast, he claims they are "like sucking air" LOL!). :D

The delivery confirmation is:

0302 0980 0000 6416 9929

It should be in Haltom City by Tuesday at the latest, as it was mailed via Priority Service.

The entire box is insured for $300, just in case anything goes wrong! Hopefully, we will not need to use that. :)

I like Macanoodles. Granted they are very mild. But none the less a quality stick.

Emo