• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente DVD and a cigar PIF!

AWESOME!!!!

talk about passion. carlito is off the charts.

so Dave...whats your addy?

barney

duuuuuuude!
:D

you're supposed to ask "Who wants to see the Chateau?",
not yo, what's yer addy?

man,
the older [age] guys are supposed to chew out young guys for this,
not the other way around, h3ll, I have cigars older than me.
C'mon, please ask it like ya mean it, :love: for me?

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
duuuuuuude!
:D

you're supposed to ask "Who wants to see the Chateau?",
not yo, what's yer addy?

man,
the older [age] guys are supposed to chew out young guys for this,
not the other way around, h3ll, I have cigars older than me.
C'mon, please ask it like ya mean it, :love: for me?
;) hey...i already packed it for Dave. in reading the thread it looked as if he already had dibs on it next.

barney-the old fart with young cigars

Oh and SSAL....

thanks dude!!!!!!!!!!! it was fantastic :love:

;)

Alright, I got it. Now, if I go making 10 "backup" copies for my brothers, does that mean I have to send out 10 cigars as well? Can we have some sort of minor rule change for folks that may not want to see the original?

Just a thought :lookup:
Dave ;)

I think people should send you gars for making them a copy to cover the DVD-R and your time. Since you made 10 I would suggest sending the original back to SSAL with a stick. As far as that goes I want another copy of it and will send gars to reimburse you. Thanks

DaveWF said:
Alright, I got it. Now, if I go making 10 "backup" copies for my brothers, does that mean I have to send out 10 cigars as well? Can we have some sort of minor rule change for folks that may not want to see the original?

Dave ;)
that's really up to you dude, my idea was to just send mine around along w/ a cigar to enjoy while watching the DVD.

in regards to sending out copies, that's totally up you how you want to do it.

:thumbs:

DaveWF said:

Dave ;)
sir-smokes-a-lot - I would have to guess Dave has it?

OK, so I got a gentle nudge and a nice reminder that I'm sitting on this DVD. I have an unlimited number of backup available for anyone that wants one. There is one issue however... there are two types of recordable DVD's. There's a DVD-R and a DVD+R. A computer DVD-ROM will play either format, but for the most part, newer model home players play DVD+R's, and older models play DVD-R's. A fairly comprehensive list can be found HERE.

So, it's up to you to determine what type you need. If your player is not pretty new, it's probably 90% that you need a DVD-R.

Send me a PM with what type you need and your mailing address and I'll figure a way to ship one out to you. I still need to find some way to ship these things cheaply - but I figure I have a day or two until I start actually mailing these.

Ok, so I'm ready for the deluge of requests. Who wants one first?

Dave

BTW, I should mention, if you're only planning on playing this on the computer, let me know - I'll just copy whichever one I have more of (probably DVD-R)

Ok, I finally picked up some DVD mailers - they weren't as expensive as I was expecting. 'Bout a buck a piece. So far I have only received one PM asking for a DVD (Hint Hint Wam79 & Triple_D - I need addresses).
I'm just getting ready to run out the door, and don't know what time I'll be getting back, but I might be getting some in the mail today. Is anyone else interested?

Dave ;)

Ok, I delayed it a bit - but it was worth it! I picked up an Epson Sylus Photo R200 printer. It will print directly on CD/DVD's. The only thing it doesn't do is the inner ring - which is kinda too bad - but it still makes for an excellent backup copy. So far, I only have BackSlide's address. I still need two more (nudge nudge).

Dave ;)

Ok, hang on to your hats... you ready for this?

I finally mailed the DVD's.

Yeah yeah, I know. I am such a huge procastinator. But I finally managed to get off my ass and get a bunch out. Everyone that has sant me an address has their backup copy in the mail.

MonkeyK, as far as the original PIF is concerned - SirSmokey asked that, now there are unlimited backup copies available, the original be returned to him. If you would like your own backup, please PM me whether you need a -R or +R and your mailing address.

Thanks for your patience everyone,
Dave