• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gauging interest in a Pipe Baccy Pass???

I'd be in as well. Although I'd be one of the ones putting in more so than taking out, so the pass may slowly grow over time, lol.

I’d be down for some WCS action as well. Just let me know the details.

So I don't know how we're running this here officially, but I've got a bunch of stuff if anyone needs some things to try. Let me know and maybe I can drop some fire on ya!

So I don't know how we're running this here officially, but I've got a bunch of stuff if anyone needs some things to try. Let me know and maybe I can drop some fire on ya!
I'm going to throw a box together to start passing. To make it easy, don't worry about price, rarity, age, etc. I'll just do 1 oz bags, take however many you want and replace with the same number. Let me know if you're interested and I'll start putting things together next week.

I'm going to throw a box together to start passing. To make it easy, don't worry about price, rarity, age, etc. I'll just do 1 oz bags, take however many you want and replace with the same number. Let me know if you're interested and I'll start putting things together next week.

Sounds perfect. I'm in.

Anyone else? Will get this packed up this weekend hopefully, those of you that have said you're in, look for a PM.

Come on you pipe smokers! Theres gotta be a couple more out there to make this even more fun that it already will be!

Still trying to find time to get some small bags so I can throw this together. It is in the works though still!