• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Early start is fine, I will be out of town Sept. 17-21st though.

Out of town the first week of Sept. as this is supposed to kick off on west coast I see no problem.

I am going to be out of town from September 12 - September 16. My wife and kids say we need to pay homage to a rodent in Florida and that is where I will be.

since it starting on the west coast i dont think there will be a problem
ill be in upstate ny from aug 29th to sept 4th
then ill be in DR Oct 10th to the 18th
everything else is clear

I am going to be out of town from September 12 - September 16. My wife and kids say we need to pay homage to a rodent in Florida and that is where I will be.

Make sure to bring your wallet, financial statements, and your first born :sign:

I'll be out of town for a wedding the first weekend of September, but as it's a weekend it shouldn't impede much of anything. Other than driving me crazy, of course.

Early start is great with me. I will be out of the office on Sept 12-14.

Kristin

I am tentative for the first weekend in Sept. Although it won't be much of an issue since there will be someone available to receive the package until I get back that Sunday.

OK People, the pass order is now set. I've put it together to keep the shipping costs down as much as possible. I will be starting it in California with DesertRat that way I will incur the highest shipping. Be prepared to spend between $10-$18 in shipping....I don't want that to surprise anyone when they go to the Post Office. Whopper- I will be including $5 in an envelope for you. I would appreciate it if when you get the pass if you could go to your local OfficeMax or Office Depot and get another box of the exact size and change the pass out. I'm sure after going from one end of the country to the other, after 12 people the box will be about dead. I will be finishing up the rules for the pass over the next few day so we can get this in the air on Monday Sept. 1st.

OK People, the pass order is now set. I've put it together to keep the shipping costs down as much as possible. I will be starting it in California with DesertRat that way I will incur the highest shipping. Be prepared to spend between $10-$18 in shipping....I don't want that to surprise anyone when they go to the Post Office. Whopper- I will be including $5 in an envelope for you. I would appreciate it if when you get the pass if you could go to your local OfficeMax or Office Depot and get another box of the exact size and change the pass out. I'm sure after going from one end of the country to the other, after 12 people the box will be about dead. I will be finishing up the rules for the pass over the next few day so we can get this in the air on Monday Sept. 1st.

Will do ! :thumbs:

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it :D :laugh:

Brian,

We really appreciate your efforts in making this happen for the 22 of us. You've dotted every 'i' and crossed every 't'....no stone left unturned in creating a very informative and educational Pass. We couldn't be in better hands for our 'second' first time :laugh:

You may be #2...but you sure don't act like it :whistling:

Thanks

BoratThumbsUp.jpg

"Hello the Jonesy, thank you to Pass with us." :thumbs:

I also thank you very much for the time and effort you are putting in to help us all out.

Best Regards
Don