• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet pass

OK, now that I am totally lost. ??? But that's why this pass will so good for us noob's. Learning, learning, learning.
Why are you lost?

I'm OK brother, Just alot to learn is all. It's all good. :D

I think that the learning will really begin once we get a handful of p & t's under our belt. I feel like the first few up have the advantage of time to research. I have a few p & t's in mind too so I am anxious to see what Josh has in store for us.

Hey Josh, are you interested in doing a hand off once you take care of your end? You know, drink a little wine, smoke a cigar or two. :D

Absolute Kevin,

As soon as we know when this thing is going to hit us we can set up a time to get together.

Has Jonathon recieved the Pass yet or is it still in route?

Josh

I'm last on the list so I have barely done research as I'm expecting close to some thing completely different when I get it. I did however get ready by explaining how I think this works to the wife.

Well gentlemen, we very well may have encountered our first major problem in the pass. Jonathan says that he hasn't gotten the pass yet but I'm showing it has been delivered in Murrieta California on May the 12th. Either it was delivered to the wrong address or it may have been stolen. I'll be going to the P.O. later today to see if the can give me any specifics on where it might have gone.

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0070 0001 5198 0006

Your item was delivered at 3:57 PM on May 12, 2008 in MURRIETA, CA 92563.

Well gentlemen, we very well may have encountered our first major problem in the pass. Jonathan says that he hasn't gotten the pass yet but I'm showing it has been delivered in Murrieta California on May the 12th. Either it was delivered to the wrong address or it may have been stolen. I'll be going to the P.O. later today to see if the can give me any specifics on where it might have gone.

Man that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me with a large package of ISOM's I bought from someone earlier this year. Hope you have better success than I did. To date all I have are my copies of the $300 money order I sent and a copy of a complaint I filed with the Post Office. Since I couldn't tell the Post Office what the contents of the package were and the fact it wasn't insured pretty much left me holding the bag on that one. Best of luck #2.

I'm betting Jon stole it and intends to sell its contents for crack money.

Anyone wanna bet a 5er? :laugh:

I'm betting Jon stole it and intends to sell its contents for crack money.

Anyone wanna bet a 5er? :laugh:

Nah, he could just raid the evidence room if he wanted too. :laugh:

We kid because we care. :cool:

That is terrible news. :( :angry:

Hopefully we can get this back on the road before the weather turns on us. Thank goodness for CPI if it becomes necessary.

This sucks. Jonathan your a cop, get to work on this case!!!!

THE PASS IS BACK IN ACTION!!!

I went to the PO today, spoke to Post Officer Worker Lady So-and-So, told her my dilemna, gave her the DC #. After about 10 minutes she comes back out and hands me a big ass box and says, "It's been here for about 10 days. " I said, "Oh REALLY...." (I think she could perceive my grave annoyance) and she abruptly said, "YOu didn't get a note or anything from your delivery worker?" "Short answer: NOPE. Thanks for the headaches."

I then opened it up right there, took out my takes, threw in my puts, taped that sucker back up, and mailed it off to Josh. I am damn tired and glad to be rid of this freakin' headache. Beads were perfect if not a little moist, and the cigars were top notch due to being stored in their controlled climate facility for oh....a FREAKING WEEK AND A HALF without as much of a note or phonecall.

I think I am washing my hands of passes for a while.

DC # ............. Oh wow.

I paid $$ for a DC #, and the stupid lady told me that it's on the receipt. Guess what?? It aint!!!!! :angry:

Good grief. Thanks for lettin' me play Brian, but man am I glad to be done.

Sorry for all the added aggrevation Jonathan. Seems the least they could have done was left you a note saying that they had tried to deliver the box.....

Thanks for joining in the mess that has started off and for your help in locating the pass!

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='669981' date='May 21 2008, 04:39 PM']Good to hear this is back on track.[/quote]

I'm glad to hear as well. Surely this is a weight lifted off of Brian and Jonathan's shoulders.

Since the pass is headed my way here are my P/T's

T) Arturo Fuente Anejo 77 "Shark" P) Anejo #55
T) Padilla 1932 toro P) Padron 1964 Monarca
T) Padilla 1932 Torpedo P) Padron 1926 #2

Let me know thoughts opinions and I'll move forward once this reaches me.