• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ginseng's Reviews and Informational Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am anonymous if you want to know. There a few fellow posters or two who log in under the anonymous banner. Most are former military men who value their stealtness.

I also log in as anon, just so people don't see that I'm logged on to CP 10 hrs a day, LOL.

I am anonymous if you want to know. There a few fellow posters or two who log in under the anonymous banner. Most are former military men who value their stealtness.

Considering he's been banned Anthony he definitely was not under the anonymous banner. Now the "guest", well.......
If you're a guest, you can't Edit a Post...maybe he was peeking

What a little snot nosed brat move. He'll never be able to join any board and have any credibility after this.

I'm also usually anon - maybe like tone-ny said "military men who value their stealtness"

I also log in as anon, just so people don't see that I'm logged on to CP 10 hrs a day, LOL.

Crazy. I know that Wilkey had posted a lot of that information on other boards too. I don't know where the rights of the publishing body ends and the rights of the individual start but it seems that the published work is property of the publisher, namely CP.

So if I had a beef with Random House or McGraw/Hill, can I pull a Wilkey and burn down the publishing house?

I am not an attorney but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. I believe when you post something on a public forum, it is in public domain unless you notify the readers that it is copyrighted by you. I know there is a Ferrari historian that puts a clause on all of his posts that it is copyrighted. It is a shame to see it all gone, but what is done is done. The may be some more info at http://creativecommons.org/

Ed

I don't think whether or not he has the ability to take down all his material is the issue... We all have the edit feature at CP, and we can all use it on whichever of our posts we want. That is part of the freedom that CP offers, correct? Unfortunately, he chose to use it in a childish manner. I think that is the real issue at play here.

I wonder how much time that all took?

EDIT: Unless he told Rod to take down his posts for him, that is another story.

Wow, just wow.

I have been off-line all day switching from satellite to a fixed-wireless service.
I log back on to my favorite site and find this.

Damn Wilkey, I can't believe you would be such a little bitch about this.
Removing information like this is a poor move and just shows how low you will stoop.

AVB said it best:
What a little snot nosed brat move. He'll never be able to join any board and have any credibility after this.

What's really sad is that this tells me that he still doesn't get it. He broke the same rules that he preached about all the time. Then when someone finally called him on it he couldn't handle it.
He's still out there feeling like everyone turned on him, and he's blameless. All he had to do was say "my bad" and make it good. I would have never outed him, ever! "Seize an oppourtunity to stick a knife in my back." Give me a break!
Seemed like he was more worried about his losing face, than what was obviously right.

Wilkey, if you read this..............If one person calls you an asshole, then that's one persons opinion. If ninety people call you an asshole, then chances are, you smell like doo-doo!

Think about it!

I hope you do some serious soul searching, or get the professional help Doc suggested. I really hope you do turn it around.

May as well un-sticky this, since every single thread linked to has had the original post deleted.

Only the "Forensic Analysis" ones. Everything else, like the reviews and stuff, are still there.

Some of his reviews have been removed as well. More may disappear, who knows. Some have the main post untouched, but latter posts (which develop on the main topic) amended.

edit: correction!

Steps in the downward spiral toward your rep and cred circling the cyber-drain . . .

1. Wow, what a great forum! What can I contribute?

2. My contributions are better than anyone else's. :cool:

3. I'm the most important member of this forum. :thumbs:

4. I'm MORE important than this forum.

5. They don't deserve me here! :angry:

Just sayin' . . . . :whistling:

~Boar

Steps in the downward spiral toward your rep and cred circling the cyber-drain . . .

1. Wow, what a great forum! What can I contribute?

2. My contributions are better than anyone else's. :cool:

3. I'm the most important member of this forum. :thumbs:

4. I'm MORE important than this forum.

5. They don't deserve me here! :angry:

Just sayin' . . . . :whistling:

~Boar
You have been here 3 months, I would watch where you step... Sometimes it's better to just not post.

You have been here 3 months, I would watch where you step... Sometimes it's better to just not post.

You have been here a year and a half, and are less than half my age. In fact, I have clothing older than you.

It was a general observation precipitated by a sad situation being conducted in plain sight of everyone here, both new and old. Please don't presume at your tender age to speak to who can and cannot comment.

~Boar

You have been here a year and a half, and are less than half my age. In fact, I have clothing older than you.

It was a general observation precipitated by a sad situation being conducted in plain sight of everyone here, both new and old. Please don't presume at your tender age to speak to who can and cannot comment.

~Boar

Follow BFisher's advice he may be younger than you but he knows how things work at CP.

He is the author of those posts, and as such I believe he still has the rights to the intellectual property. Would it have been any different if these notes were written as a dissertation? It is unfortunate, but we have to respect his wishes in retracting them.

You got to call a POS a POS. Some type of chemical imbalance would be my guess.

~Boar
I really don't give a shit how old you or I are and it has no basis here. I've put more time and contribution into this place than you by far and I can say it how it is. Don't pull that age bullshit.

He is the author of those posts, and as such I believe he still has the rights to the intellectual property. Would it have been any different if these notes were written as a dissertation? It is unfortunate, but we have to respect his wishes in retracting them.
Your not going to apologize on our behalf again, are you Dave? Sure would appreciate it if you would keep your apologizes to yourself in the future. :rolleyes:

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.