• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ginseng's Reviews and Informational Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't Wiki here at Cigar Pass, we Wilkey. :whistling:

LMAO....GREAT info from your posts Wilkey; CP is the best because of the FOGs and BOTLs like yourself :thumbs:

Keep those cards and letters coming for our mutual education and enjoyment!!!!

This is simply amazing. Thank you so much for putting all this in one place. You are a true wordsmith and I really enjoy reading your reviews and all the info you've gathered. Many, many thanks to you.

Wow! I have only read a few articles so far and I learned so much. Thanks for posting these!

May as well un-sticky this, since every single thread linked to has had the original post deleted.

May as well un-sticky this, since every single thread linked to has had the original post deleted.

Wow, I'm just a hick from Ks, but I didn't know you could copyright posts on a forum......learn something every day I suppose.

speaking of useless posts tom has 2698 of them that could probably be deleted.

You can but you can't its one of those between the line laws. We can let some of the fellow Lawyers chime in to answer your question better than I can.

David

Wow, I'm just a hick from Ks, but I didn't know you could copyright posts on a forum......learn something every day I suppose.

I guess we'll have to have Kingantz review all the sticks that Wilkey deleted.

I am anonymous if you want to know. There a few fellow posters or two who log in under the anonymous banner. Most are former military men who value their stealtness.

I don't care what transpired to make Wilkey decide to leave CP, but him then methodically deleting all his posts is a DICK move and shows his true nature IMO.

Copyrighted material removed by author.

This post has been edited by Ginseng: Jan 11 2009, 02:24 PM

Pretty childish if you ask me. Maybe if we all bow down and give him the praise he so deserves, he'll restore all the posts.

Fing pathetic.

I am anonymous if you want to know. There a few fellow posters or two who log in under the anonymous banner. Most are former military men who value their stealtness.

Considering he's been banned Anthony he definitely was not under the anonymous banner. Now the "guest", well.......

Status
Not open for further replies.