• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

Thanks Hendy. Is that "The Dude"? That was one of my dads favorite movies of all times ...!

Best,
JD

Thanks MaytagMan. I am so lucky to still have him and my mom in my life. He is pissed off that I am in Nicaragua right now and he is not here with me. He loves it here.

Best,
JD

Thanks MaytagMan. I am so lucky to still have him and my mom in my life. He is pissed off that I am in Nicaragua right now and he is not here with me. He loves it here.

Best,
JD

From the videos that you and David are posting on Facebook, looks like you all are having a great time........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

HEY CHARLEY ....!!!!!

How are you my friend ...?

Did we do a good job on the troop support or did Brooke fall short ...? Please tell me the truth.

Warm regards my brother ....!!!!!!!!
JD

Thanks very much for your generosity!
I look forward to trying your cigars. The Undercrowns I've already tried were excellent, so I know these wont disappoint.

Hey guys, just wanted to send a quick update. We will be shipping all of these by the end of the week, just getting boxes prepped for shipping, printing labels, etc. Also, we were waiting on an extra goodie to arrive that we'll be including. See below. :)

ldDFIl.jpg

Holy cool looks like someone has a new golf hat. Thanks very much for your kindness :thumbs:

HELL YEA! I love it! x2 on the new golf hat! :thumbs:

You guys are too cool with some of the best customer relations I have ever seen! That is with anything not just cigars.

Thanks again guys,

Paul

TALL PAUL gets the "Best Name" award in my book. I always giggle when I see that name.

Best from Esteli, Nicaragua. Hope that everyone enjoys the new Visors. They are made in Nicaragua, not China, at an ethical Zona Franca facility who treat their workers very well.

Best,
JD

I had posted this somewhere else, but I will repeat it here cause the link is still saved. It't an interesting video that I am proud of.

http://www.luxist.com/2010/02/09/drew-estate-a-cigar-companys-take-on-corporate-social-responsi/

Wow that's very cool JD, thanks again! Perfect timing for the summer...

Thanks for the visor! It will make a great golf hat!

JD,
Just read the article, and watched the video. What you are doing is amazing! It's really nice to see a company like yours that loves to give back and interact with the community like your do. Keep up the amazing work!

JD you are a class act my friend. Your style of business is retro to a time when business people took care of their customers as well as provide a fantastic product.

Kudos sir.

And thank you for your generosity.

Dave

TALL PAUL gets the "Best Name" award in my book. I always giggle when I see that name.

Best from Esteli, Nicaragua. Hope that everyone enjoys the new Visors. They are made in Nicaragua, not China, at an ethical Zona Franca facility who treat their workers very well.

Best,
JD

I had posted this somewhere else, but I will repeat it here cause the link is still saved. It't an interesting video that I am proud of.

http://www.luxist.com/2010/02/09/drew-estate-a-cigar-companys-take-on-corporate-social-responsi/

Truth hurts... No really it hurts I hit my head on everything.

Thanks again JD

Paul

Great Idea ! That is an awesome logo for the undercrown by the way... Thanks a bunch JD! You guys get the customer service award of the year !! :thumbs: Congrats on all your company's success.

p.s. Let me know when the Liga Privada Trucker Hat comes out, I will be waiting with cash in hand and a smile on my face!