• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golden Ticket (Spooky Ticket)

Would be intersting to see where the tix end up. Was it totally random ie all the boxes or just within the 13 dealers who got the larger shipments? G1

I will reveal that after Pete pulls the winners. I don't want to anger him, especially before the drawing. (I know it sounds dumb, but I think part of the ticket raffle was also to help ensure that people don't start hording them and selling them on ebay like last year. Once they are opened, they can't be listed on ebay and I think Pete is trying to make sure people are opening their boxes and actually smoking them).

I will reveal that after Pete pulls the winners. I don't want to anger him, especially before the drawing. (I know it sounds dumb, but I think part of the ticket raffle was also to help ensure that people don't start hording them and selling them on ebay like last year. Once they are opened, they can't be listed on ebay and I think Pete is trying to make sure people are opening their boxes and actually smoking them).

Huh? You don't want to "anger" him? So you'll anger him if you reveal where you purchased them from? And why can't they be listed on ebay once they're opened? Is that ebay's new policy regarding cigar sales?

uptown - yes it is their policy. Any "collectible" tobacco sale must be in an unopened package. Also, if I say what state, people will know that that state won't be winning anymore tickets. Not something I want to do till at least after the 31st.

uptown - yes it is their policy. Any "collectible" tobacco sale must be in an unopened package. Also, if I say what state, people will know that that state won't be winning anymore tickets. Not something I want to do till at least after the 31st.

You realize these were placed in random boxes, that were sent out randomly. For all you know there could be another one in the same B&M, but I'm sure Pete will appreciate you not outing where one ended up. I mean he doesn't have a post on his site saying what state the first one was found in or anything. :rolleyes:

You realize these were placed in random boxes, that were sent out randomly. For all you know there could be another one in the same B&M, but I'm sure Pete will appreciate you not outing where one ended up. I mean he doesn't have a post on his site saying what state the first one was found in or anything. :rolleyes:

Plus per Pete the B&M is not supposed to sell them until the 31'st. He got them early I think. Although that doesn't explain Famous ???

PJ

Edit to say; This is what the B&M told me about when I can actually get my grubby crabscratchers on them!

Plus per Pete the B&M is not supposed to sell them until the 31'st. He got them early I think. Although that doesn't explain Famous ???

PJ

Edit to say; This is what the B&M told me about when I can actually get my grubby crabscratchers on them!

Pete has been going to shops since yesterday for halloween/release parties... he wanted them in the customers hands by the 31st. He doesn't care if they were sold before.

Congrats to you. Enjoy the ride. I've ridden a Ducati Monster for years now, and it's an excellent motorcycle.

So how many tickets have been found?

There was one in TX, one in VA, and I assume yours in IL that have been posted on the web

He will neither confirm nor deny that he is indeed in or not in Illinois. Any post stating his whereabouts will be considered hearsay and inadmissible in court. :cool:

That is actually not true, he knows exactly where they are...There is a way to tell which boxes they are in...

~brooks