• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golden Ticket (Spooky Ticket)

uptown - yes it is their policy. Any "collectible" tobacco sale must be in an unopened package. Also, if I say what state, people will know that that state won't be winning anymore tickets. Not something I want to do till at least after the 31st.

You realize these were placed in random boxes, that were sent out randomly. For all you know there could be another one in the same B&M, but I'm sure Pete will appreciate you not outing where one ended up. I mean he doesn't have a post on his site saying what state the first one was found in or anything. :rolleyes:

That is actually not true, he knows exactly where they are...There is a way to tell which boxes they are in...

~brooks

So he knew where he was sending them? Which means it's not a random contest more Pete rewarding the customers of certain shops. I hope that's not really the case, but based on what you're saying I guess it is.

uptown - yes it is their policy. Any "collectible" tobacco sale must be in an unopened package. Also, if I say what state, people will know that that state won't be winning anymore tickets. Not something I want to do till at least after the 31st.

You realize these were placed in random boxes, that were sent out randomly. For all you know there could be another one in the same B&M, but I'm sure Pete will appreciate you not outing where one ended up. I mean he doesn't have a post on his site saying what state the first one was found in or anything. :rolleyes:

That is actually not true, he knows exactly where they are...There is a way to tell which boxes they are in...

~brooks

So he knew where he was sending them? Which means it's not a random contest more Pete rewarding the customers of certain shops. I hope that's not really the case, but based on what you're saying I guess it is.

Sounds like it.... ???

~brooks

If Pete packed all the spooky tickets himself as he claims it would be easy for him to track them. Each box has a number on the bottom and if he kept track then I am sure he could make sure boxes went to certain shop. I am not saying that is what happened.

~brooks

How does he know, exactly?

If he payed attention to what number boxes he put them in (assuming the boxes were numbered before the tickets were put in) and then packed the boxes going to retailers in a certain order, he would be able to tell, but you make it sound like he purposely sent them to certain retailers. I don't believe it, unless you can tell me how it is done.

~brooks

No, what I am saying is that there is a way to tell without having to look in the box. So, if he came across one, he would know.

Stop using your hate of Pete to put words in my mouth.

~brooks

I was there Brooks is right. He does know exactly where they are!

~brooks

If he payed attention to what number boxes he put them in (assuming the boxes were numbered before the tickets were put in) and then packed the boxes going to retailers in a certain order, he would be able to tell, but you make it sound like he purposely sent them to certain retailers. I don't believe it, unless you can tell me how it is done.

Honestly, I don't know if he knows EXACTLY where the boxes went (ie which stores), see my post above...

~brooks

~brooks

Honestly, I don't know if he knows EXACTLY where the boxes went (ie which stores), see my post above...

~brooks

Which is it?

What I meant was that he know EXACTLY WHAT BOXES they are in, NOT EXACTLY WHERE THE BOXES ARE (although he might know that too I suppose)...

I really don't think it is that hard to understand...

~brooks

~brooks

LMFAO!! Yet another Johnson follower, ready to go to war for him.

How about this one: Stop using your "love of Pete" as an excuse to act like an idiot.

I have no dog in this hunt...But accusing the guy of being unfair (if he DOES know where the boxes are going) is stupid...

What does it matter if he knows which state or even which store it is going to, if he does not know who it is sold to?

~brooks

I have no dog in this hunt...But accusing the guy of being unfair (if he DOES know where the boxes are going) is stupid...

What does it matter if he knows which state or even which store it is going to, if he does not know who it is sold to?

~brooks

I think the point being that it's supposed to be equally fair for everyone.. Obviously if they are sent at random anyone has a chance.. But if your store for example sells more Tats than mine and he purposely sends them to your store, how does it make it fair for anyone who bought a box from my B&M..

~brooks

I think the point being that it's supposed to be equally fair for everyone.. Obviously if they are sent at random anyone has a chance.. But if your store for example sells more Tats than mine and he purposely sends them to your store, how does it make it fair for anyone who bought a box from my B&M..

Everyone still has a chance...the 2 boxes of dracs and two boxes of Boris I bought were ALL from different retailers, and none of them in my state.

Just because the tickets did not go to your local store does NOT necessarily mean you cannot get one (although I will concede that it seems quite a few stores were selling to locals only)...

~brooks

This argument is retarded. Who gives a shit if he knows or not? Is it going to help anyone? No.

It is like Jon asking me if Brent goes both ways or not. Who gives a shit? It's not like it's going to help his chances....

~brooks

No, what I am saying is that there is a way to tell without having to look in the box. So, if he came across one, he would know.

~brooks

I guess you missed the part where I say I hope that isn't the case. I like Pete actually. I've met him smoked with him and really enjoy his cigars.

You basically said he knew where the tickets were going and are now trying to point the finger everywhere but at yourself for saying it. I've seen your posts on numerous boards and in every one Pete's Johnson is halfway down your throat. This board is objective and we like clarification of statements.

~brooks

~brooks

I guess you missed the part where I say I hope that isn't the case. I like Pete actually. I've met him smoked with him and really enjoy his cigars.

You basically said he knew where the tickets were going and are now trying to point the finger everywhere but at yourself for saying it. I've seen your posts on numerous boards and in every one Pete's Johnson is halfway down your throat. This board is objective and we like clarification of statements.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I did not say "Pete Knows EVERY STORE WHERE EACH BOX IS GOING", now did I? Your Misunderstanding does NOT = My fault, I assure you.

As for your other Crude and infantile comments, I am a fan of his sticks, no doubt. I am not sure that rises to the point of fellatio, but I suppose it is up to each individual to make their own decision on that.

You "like like clarification of statements"? What kind of pointless drivel is that? Do you get a dollar for every word you use over two syllables?

Tell you what, just so we are clear, I will ATTEMPT to explain to you what I was saying when I quoted the original Statement:

"You realize these were placed in random boxes, that were sent out randomly. For all you know there could be another one in the same B&M, but I'm sure Pete will appreciate you not outing where one ended up. I mean he doesn't have a post on his site saying what state the first one was found in or anything."

THE BOLD ABOVE IS WHAT I WAS REFFERING TO WHEN I SAID:

"That is actually not true, he knows exactly where they are...There is a way to tell which boxes they are in..."

Are we clear now? Or do you need me to draw you a frakin' diagram?

~brooks

Congrats on your ticket dude. Stop ruining his happiness with fighting. :D

Dude, Brooks... chill.

Why would you SAY that he knew where they are (whether you mean which boxes, or which stores) when you have no idea if it is actually true?

I don't care about fair or unfair, but why talk out of your ass?

Dude, Brooks... chill.

Why would you SAY that he knew where they are (whether you mean which boxes, or which stores) when you have no idea if it is actually true?

The fact that I was talking about the BOXES and not the STORES is the central point of this issue.

What I said was that Pete told us in Dallas that he knew which BOXES the tickets are in. He even told us HOW he knows.

I NEVER said he knew where the boxes (with the tickets) went. (Although he might). Anybody is welcome to point out a quote that (definitively, mind you) proves me wrong. No one can, because it does not exist.

(In fact, I tried to clarify my statement in post #45 AND post #47...which were promptly ignored, apparently.)

I was not the only one there guys.

This is a stupid conversation based on a misinterpretation of what I said, nothing more.

~brooks

Dude, Brooks... chill.

The fact that I was talking about the BOXES and not the STORES is the central point of this issue.

What I said was that Pete told us in Dallas that he knew which BOXES the tickets are in. He even told us HOW he knows.

I NEVER said he knew where the boxes (with the tickets) went. (Although he might). Anybody is welcome to point out a quote that (definitively, mind you) proves me wrong. No one can, because it does not exist.

I was not the only one there guys.

This is a stupid conversation based on a misinterpretation of what I said, nothing more.

~brooks

OK then, how does he know?