• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, the place was hoppin' and we all enjoyed a number of primo cigars. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night, lets all hope they can do it again this evening. The NASCAR racers are in Talladega, AL this weekend with racing tomorrow afternoon and Sunday as well. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Back to work Monday". Got a lot done this past weekend: Saturday was definitely a yard work day as Beth and I spread a ton (1 truck load) of 3/4" white stone; weeded all the flower beds and then I finished by cutting the grass which took all the energy I had. Yesterday, we spent the afternoon at our friend's house where we enjoyed ribs and salads while watching the NASCAR race. Congrats to Brad Keselowski for taking the checkered flag and to the Yankees for winning 3 out of 4 games from the Indians. I hope all of you have a great week and enjoy....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's looking like we'll have showers on and off for the rest of the week here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
I see that the Yankees lost last night 4 - 2, lets hope they bounce back tonight with a "W". Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees for bouncing back with a win last night beating the Orioles 5 - 1. These two teams are back at it again tonight and hopefully they can repeat this evening. Enjoy all...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room this evening smoking primo cigars and all. Congrats to the Yankees again as that definitely beat the Orioles last night 7 - 0. They'll have one more game today at 1305 (1:05 pm) in Baltimore, let's cheer the Bronx Bombers on to another "W". Enjoy everyone and I hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, the core group was there enjoying top shelf cigars and tasty treats. I see that the Yankees came up short in extra inning yesterday, they'll be back in the Bronx tonight against the Tigers starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). The NASCAR drivers are in Kansas this weekend with racing tomorrow afternoon as well as Sunday. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had another productive weekend: yard work to start of Saturday with a stop at the local nursery to pick up a dappled willow; yesterday, washed our vehicles and afterwards relaxed out back for Sunday Funday. Congrats to the Yankees for sweeping the Tigers this weekend and to Kyle Busch for taking the checkered flag in both races Saturday and Sunday. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoy a favorite or two or....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a couple of days of rain here in the Hudson Valley:
The Yankees take on the Astros tonight starting at 1905 (7:05 pm) at home in the Bronx, hopefully they get the game in and not get rained out. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's already "Hump Day" as well as Cinco de Mayo. I see that the Yankees won after a scary collision at home plate 7 - 3. These two teams will be back at it again tonight:
Enjoy everyone....... 🍻

Cinco_de-Mayo.jpg

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening enjoying top shelf cigars. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, that's 5 in a row now. They take on the Astros again today at 1305 (1:05 pm), let's root them on and hopefully the brooms will be out at the end of the game. We hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight, enjoy....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the regulars were out and about. The Yankees relievers didn't fair so well yesterday as they gave the game to the Astros after leading through the 7th inning. They'll be taking on the Washington Nationals this weekend with the first game starting tonight at 1905 (7:05 pm). The NASCAR racers are in Darlington, SC this weekend starting off tonight with truck racing at 1930 (7:30 pm). Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Beth and I had a good weekend overall: hung out with the fellas at Aroma on Saturday; yard work yesterday morning and then relaxed out back smoking a favorite along with a few cold ones. Congrats to the Yankees for taking 2 out of 3 from the Nationals and a big congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. I hope all of you have a great week and enjoy a few of your favorites throughout...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees as the won last night 3 - 1, they'll be back at it again tonight against the Rays and hopefully we have a repeat. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room tonight. Another congrats to the Yankees on their 1 - 0 win last night. They'll take on Tampa Bay one more time tonight and fingers crossed, we'll have a three-peat. Have a great day everyone and hopefully a number of the local S/BOTL will be joining us this evening. Enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had another relaxing evening at Aroma last night, the usual suspects were out and the cigars were burning. The Yankees go spanked last night 9 - 1, definitely not a three-peat. They'll be taking on the Orioles this weekend in Baltimore and the NASCAR racers are in Dover with racing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. Beth and I had a good weekend overall, got a lot done around the house and we enjoyed hitting a couple of breweries in the area as well. Congrats to the Hendrick's Racing Team for finishing all four cars 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th positions. The Yankees took 2 out of 3 games this weekend, it would have been a sweep but they gave up the lead yesterday after being up 4 runs. They'll be taking on the Rangers in Texas tonight starting at 2005 (8:05 pm), lets go fellas, you got this. Anyway, enjoy your week everyone, it's going to be busy here at West Point as the Class of 2021 graduates this Saturday........ 🇺🇲

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
The Yankees came up short last night, hopefully they bounce back this evening as these two teams are at it again at 2005 (8:05 pm). Enjoy your day and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's already "Hump Day". Got the grass cut yesterday afternoon and the yard looks great. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night, lets cheer them on again tonight to another "W". Enjoy everyone....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening enjoying primo stogies. A huge congrats to Corey Kluber and the New York Yankees for throwing a no-hitter last night against the Texas Rangers winning 2 - 0:
These two teams will play again today with a 1405 (2:05 pm) start time, keep it up fellas and do it again. Enjoy all, hope to see you tonight...... :)